Slight errors
Eyeless_Neptune
Nov 23 2006, 06:55 PM
GMC:er
Hey im just starting a topic for anyone who notices any problems with any of the lessons, tabs, etc so kris can get some feedback. I just noticed that in the hot blues lesson, section 4, the second clip which is the SRV style descent, i was wondering if the last note of the tab should be an 8 on the low E and not a 10? it seems as if you're playing an 8.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 23 2006, 11:24 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Eyeless_Neptune @ Nov 23 2006, 08:55 PM) *
Hey im just starting a topic for anyone who notices any problems with any of the lessons, tabs, etc so kris can get some feedback. I just noticed that in the hot blues lesson, section 4, the second clip which is the SRV style descent, i was wondering if the last note of the tab should be an 8 on the low E and not a 10? it seems as if you're playing an 8.

Excellent idea! Please keep reporting and I will fix! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 24 2006, 08:31 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Eyeless_Neptune @ Nov 23 2006, 08:55 PM) *

Correct - fixed now. smile.gif Let me know if there is anything more. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex78
Nov 24 2006, 08:02 PM
GMC:er
That drove me mental the other night! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:55 AM