Ngd Well On Tuesday
liveOASISforever
Jun 1 2014, 03:15 PM
GMC:er
I have just bought a PRS SE Zach Myers guitar.I actually seen it for the first time when GMC member sixstringsamurai done a review on it a few months back.Instantly I knew I had to try it out but nowhere had it in stock. I was in a guitar shop yesterday and I asked one of the guys about it and he said they are due one in June but it has already being sold. I looked online and couldn't find anywhere that had it then finally found one shop which I had one left in stock.So I broke the golden rule and bought the guitar without trying it.

Here is some pictures

Fingers crossed that it is going to be everything that I want it to be smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by liveOASISforever: Jun 3 2014, 07:01 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
Jun 1 2014, 04:05 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congratulations. It looks like a beast of a guitar.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SeeJay
Jun 1 2014, 09:51 PM
Kind of a dreary color. Is that the one you got?

Otherwise, I hope it plays and sounds as good as you hope! Lets see some pics and hear some clips when it gets in!!

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 2 2014, 07:01 AM
QUOTE (korblitz @ Jun 1 2014, 04:05 PM) *
Congratulations. It looks like a beast of a guitar.

Thanks a lot mate it definitely does smile.gif

QUOTE (SeeJay @ Jun 1 2014, 09:51 PM) *
Kind of a dreary color. Is that the one you got?

Otherwise, I hope it plays and sounds as good as you hope! Lets see some pics and hear some clips when it gets in!!

Yeah thats the only colour it comes in. really like it maybe the pictures doesn't do it justus.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 2 2014, 07:03 AM
Learning Roadie
There are a couple SE models that seem to be getting rave reviews and coming out as the best of the SE series, and that is one of them.

I hope you enjoy it

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 3 2014, 07:00 AM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jun 2 2014, 07:03 AM) *
There are a couple SE models that seem to be getting rave reviews and coming out as the best of the SE series, and that is one of them.

I hope you enjoy it

Yeah I have heard the same about this guitar to. I am hoping it will arrive today so I can find out smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:26 AM