Greetings From Slovenia
benetom
Feb 24 2012, 08:20 PM
GMC:er
HI guys...I am Tom from Slovenia, married with 3 daughters...beware guys wink.gif !
Been playing el. guitar for 20 years. I love various styles...blues, rock, metal, progressive stuff, ...
At the moment I own Fender Blackotop strat, small VOX ad15vt amp and floor multiefect LINE 6 POD X3 live.
I think this site is fantastic so I can expand my knowledge a lot more now.
Cya around biggrin.gif

Tom.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 25 2012, 12:07 AM
Instructor
Pozdrav smile.gif ! Welcome to GMC Tom. I'm glad you came here. I hope that you will be active on the forum, so we can teach each other. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
dark dude
Feb 25 2012, 12:12 AM
Welcome, Tom! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 25 2012, 07:59 PM
Instructor
Hi Tom and welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

Be sure to check out some video chats ! If there's anything you need help with at all just ask here in the forum or message an instructor cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 26 2012, 08:10 PM
Instructor
Hey Tom! Welcome to the community smile.gif glad to hear you are a man of broad musical horizons! I would be most honored to help you out with personal mentoring if you feel the need of such and also be sure to check out the bottom of the homepage for the schedule of the video chat sessions! Mine happens each Thursday from 8 PM london time! Cheerios!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 26 2012, 09:08 PM
Instructor
Hi Tom! Welcome to the site! You'll find lots of cool features as Collaborations, Mentoring programs, Video Chat Sessions, Lessons and many other things. I'm involved in most of them so you can send me a message if you need something from me. Enjoy GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
benetom
Feb 28 2012, 10:56 AM
Yey thanks for kindness from ya all guys ! I am really surprised how professional and on the other hand "down to earth" you guys are !
I just hope I will have enough time to absorb most of your advices and lesson you offer biggrin.gif Kids won`t give me time hehehe wink.gif
But anyway, thanks for your replys and I hope I ll get my axe and start "cutting" through biggrin.gif

Regards, Tom

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 28 2012, 10:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (benetom @ Feb 28 2012, 09:56 AM) *
Yey thanks for kindness from ya all guys ! I am really surprised how professional and on the other hand "down to earth" you guys are !
I just hope I will have enough time to absorb most of your advices and lesson you offer biggrin.gif Kids won`t give me time hehehe wink.gif
But anyway, thanks for your replys and I hope I ll get my axe and start "cutting" through biggrin.gif

Regards, Tom

hahaha biggrin.gif Great! Chop chop then! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 29 2012, 07:04 PM
Instructor
Dobrodosao! smile.gif Hello Tom, welcome to GMC. I'm sure you'll find plenty of knowledge here smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:06 AM