Recordings, Thx to instructors
Nava
May 9 2013, 09:25 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi!

Would like to take the oppurtunity to say a Big THANKS to all the instructors giving us these great lessons!

As for me, I (unfortunately) dont spend so much time on the forums, trying to know u all wink.gif
My time here is very limited and I spend it (try and spend it) on practicing and to Record it and get it judged by YOU!
Just wanted u all to know that I really appreciate the time u offer on listening and giving advice to each one of us, even if we are beginners, amateurs, good players. We all get the same response biggrin.gif
Personally I just suck ur words in and read it over and over again and try to do it better next time!

I bet u have family to, u need to practice, make time with ur band. But yet, we see u here almost every day, reading and answering posts, looking at recordings and the ones posting recs just awaits ur answers hoping for the best smile.gif
You all making a big time offer of just being available wink.gif

So Thank You for ur time spent and even if we cant respons in rec-posts we are deeply thankful for the unique opportunity of being graded and being a part of the REC forum!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
May 10 2013, 08:25 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Nava @ May 9 2013, 08:25 PM) *
Hi!

Would like to take the oppurtunity to say a Big THANKS to all the instructors giving us these great lessons!

As for me, I (unfortunately) dont spend so much time on the forums, trying to know u all wink.gif
My time here is very limited and I spend it (try and spend it) on practicing and to Record it and get it judged by YOU!
Just wanted u all to know that I really appreciate the time u offer on listening and giving advice to each one of us, even if we are beginners, amateurs, good players. We all get the same response biggrin.gif
Personally I just suck ur words in and read it over and over again and try to do it better next time!

I bet u have family to, u need to practice, make time with ur band. But yet, we see u here almost every day, reading and answering posts, looking at recordings and the ones posting recs just awaits ur answers hoping for the best smile.gif
You all making a big time offer of just being available wink.gif

So Thank You for ur time spent and even if we cant respons in rec-posts we are deeply thankful for the unique opportunity of being graded and being a part of the REC forum!

+1

Nothing more to add. You said everything.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 10 2013, 08:49 AM
Instructor
Thank you for your kind thoughts man! It feels good to know you can make a change for someone!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 10 2013, 08:51 AM
Instructor
That's very kind of Yours Nava! This is something that makes GMC special. You don't get only the lesson but a full care. No matter if Your an instructor or student I found it very easy to become a part of this family.

You're right - playing guitar and having a regular life is a hard task but when You love something You will sacrifice few hours of sleep or just some other things that should be done every day. It's always a fight but fortunately we are all winners - advanced or beginners because we have something very valuable to do in our lifes smile.gif

We like to watch Your takes smile.gif

All best to You Nava and the whole GMC team! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 10 2013, 02:12 PM
Instructor
Hey Nava! Thanks a lot for this kind words. It's so nice to be able to help and guide people to became better in something that they love. There nothing more inspiring. Thanks for helping us to make the coolest guitar community ever. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:12 AM