> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

James' Ukulele To Guitar Method
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 14 2012, 09:50 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Howdy again! smile.gif Thanks for choosing me mate!

Well, I say we can work this out together but first of all I would like to ask you if you could show me some recorded material (audio or video) where you are playing. It would help me out in seeing where you stand with playing much better!

Let's take it from here, shall we?

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jamess12
Aug 14 2012, 12:22 PM
GMC:er
I cant promise the quality of the recording, but I'll do my best to sort something out tongue.gif

Shall I record something like this - https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn..._1_Open_Chords/

Cheers!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 15 2012, 08:52 AM
Instructor
Hey mate, yes, I think this is good smile.gif Don't resume yourself to that, record anything you like playing and you think that you are good at wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jamess12
Aug 15 2012, 01:00 PM
I recorded one of my attempts at that lesson earlier.

The quality is actually a little better than I assumed it would be tongue.gif

cheers

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 16 2012, 11:35 AM
Instructor
Hey James smile.gif This is not bad, the fluidity of the take could use some improvement, but this comes in time. I was thinking we could go through all these beginner lessons by Bear Rose, if you like them, so that you could get comfy with strumming and keeping a tight groove and timing, to begin with. This will become the basis for all you would like to play from now on, as your inner clock will be developed quite nicely after these smile.gif

What say you?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jamess12
Aug 16 2012, 02:11 PM
Yeahhh... It's not as fluid as I would have liked, but the fluidity and timing will come with practice as you said! smile.gif

I'm more than happy to work through those beginner lessons. How do you suggest i go about it though? Because I think I'm probably rushing them a little bit... I feel I kinda learn the chord shapes, practice playing them a bit and then move on tongue.gif How long do you suggest i spend on each one and how do I know when I'm ready for the next lesson?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 16 2012, 03:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jamess12 @ Aug 16 2012, 01:11 PM) *
Yeahhh... It's not as fluid as I would have liked, but the fluidity and timing will come with practice as you said! smile.gif

I'm more than happy to work through those beginner lessons. How do you suggest i go about it though? Because I think I'm probably rushing them a little bit... I feel I kinda learn the chord shapes, practice playing them a bit and then move on tongue.gif How long do you suggest i spend on each one and how do I know when I'm ready for the next lesson?

In my opinion, you should take your time and emulate each lesson as close to perfection as possible, minding ALL the details wink.gif I will be close by and NOT let you go through them like the duck through the pond tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:13 PM