Greetings All!
Gaelan
Apr 7 2007, 02:53 PM
GMC:er
Hi All!

My nick is Gaelan but most folks call me G for short. I pretty much honk at writing intros so I'l give some personal stats in point form,

Name - Roy
Age - 33
kids - 1... he is 10 yrs old
Occupation - Yard monkey at the local hardware store ( by training though I am a Pro Computer Nerd LOL)
Aspiration - to learn to play well enough to write & get these tunes out of my head. ( maybe the voices too!)
Gear - does it REALLY matter? It works for me...and works well... that's what counts I guess **grins**

My current and immediate learning goal is to find a comfortable position to practice in that doesn't contribute to my fret hand cramping up after 20 minutes. I haven't held a guitar since I was 15 years old, never really found a good practice/playing position for myself then so it's all from square one now **chuckles**

well, that's my 6 am ranting intro from North Eastern Alberta Canada. Looking forward to chatting, learning and sharing!

All the best!

G.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
wanna save more money for gear?
Check out the site your cell phone company doesn't want you to see!
http://www.gaelansplace.info
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 7 2007, 03:13 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Well you'll definetly find the answers here, i think 95% of questions are always answered and 95% of problem have a good solution that works for you, especially the wrist pain thing, many people have asked about that, so you should find some good answers on that

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:31 PM