Safari Demo = )
Vulpine
Mar 29 2013, 11:24 PM
GMC:er
Heres a demo track I recorded about a week ago ...lately i've been learning the Aeolian Dominant Scale also known as the (Mixolydian b6 scale)and its harmony which is a mode taken from the melodic minor and not to get too much into theory its still fairy new to me I didnt yet feel comfortable yet using this mode to solo off of but I did some harmony from this mode anyway hope you like

I kept my ideas simple and tried to make better transitions between parts hoping to make my compositions abit better anyway here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e10wXEZjYF8...eature=youtu.be

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Mar 29 2013, 11:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 30 2013, 09:02 PM
Instructor
Nice feeling mate! As I always say, your composition are very cool to hear. Once again the problem is timing, and I can say that in this one the issue is even more important than in previous videos. Are you working on it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Mar 31 2013, 04:42 AM
yes I've been working on it .....and I've been hearing that alot lately, personally I dont see my timing being that bad, its not perfect i know but I've been playing guitar for 3 years and honestly im just glad to be making songs and being expressive with my music and im not really concerned right now with it being completely perfect now in time I know i will get better as a musician with my timing and technique and just my overall playing but until I get there I just wanna enjoy the journey that Im on as a guitar player = )

Now that being said I am going to continue to WORK MY BUTT OFF!! to take my playing to a higher level and I believe Gabrielle you and Cosmin,Todd, Ben and the rest of the teachers in GMC are Great guitar players and Instructors and I think just being around you all that my playing will without a doupt will reach higher levels and 10-16 years from now when you guys are in your Rocking Chair still ROCKING!!! (lol) I'll be able to say that I have had some Good Jedi Masters = )

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Mar 31 2013, 04:45 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 31 2013, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Mar 31 2013, 03:42 AM) *
yes I've been working on it .....and I've been hearing that alot lately, personally I dont see my timing being that bad, its not perfect i know but I've been playing guitar for 3 years and honestly im just glad to be making songs and being expressive with my music and im not really concerned right now with it being completely perfect now in time I know i will get better as a musician with my timing and technique and just my overall playing but until I get there I just wanna enjoy the journey that Im on as a guitar player = )

Now that being said I am going to continue to WORK MY BUTT OFF!! to take my playing to a higher level and I believe Gabrielle you and Cosmin,Todd, Ben and the rest of the teachers in GMC are Great guitar players and Instructors and I think just being around you all that my playing will without a doupt will reach higher levels and 10-16 years from now when you guys are in your Rocking Chair still ROCKING!!! (lol) I'll be able to say that I have had some Good Jedi Masters = )

Thanks for the nice thoughts man - as Gabe said, focus on timing more.. It's a pity not to! As far as I remember we started working together on that smile.gif Why not continue?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2013, 04:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Mar 31 2013, 12:42 AM) *

I'm really happy of reading this mate. smile.gif Yeah, expression and music are the most important things. As we are instructors here, our mission is to help you, give the right feedback, suggest lessons and to always being 100% truth and honest with our comments, if it we won't, our feedback would become useless.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Apr 2 2013, 04:10 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 1 2013, 03:08 PM) *
I'm really happy of reading this mate. smile.gif Yeah, expression and music are the most important things. As we are instructors here, our mission is to help you, give the right feedback, suggest lessons and to always being 100% truth and honest with our comments, if it we won't, our feedback would become useless.

yea and I must say honesty does help a guitar player. well my Subscription is up for this month and will be a week or 2 before I renew it and be able to join you guys in the "instructor Forum"

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 2 2013, 08:41 AM
Instructor
Looking forward to have you back and keep working on your timing man smile.gif Tell me, what are you currently practicing for improving timing?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 2 2013, 02:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Apr 2 2013, 12:10 AM) *
yea and I must say honesty does help a guitar player. well my Subscription is up for this month and will be a week or 2 before I renew it and be able to join you guys in the "instructor Forum"

We don't have to wait mate! We can start working now if you want. Just let us know! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:22 AM