When To Do A Rec?, Should it be perfect?
Blister
Jun 22 2013, 05:20 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I believe the REC program at GMC is the best way to get feedback on our playing (even though I have only done one so far...shame on me). One can describe their questions & problems in the forum, of course, but if we are to really improve, it is important to get direct one-on-one critique's of our playing. It's difficult for an instructor to really help us if they can't actually see & hear our performance.

I was wondering when the best time to submit a REC video? Should we wait until it's as perfect as we can get it? Would it be a good idea to post it in the Practice forum or maybe even the Lesson Instructor's forum prior to submitting it on the REC board? Is it best to only submit to the REC board keeping all the takes in one place? I was thinking that even though I hadn't "nailed" the lesson yet, it might be good to submit a video of where I am at the moment to get advice from the instructors (& members too) for improvement before it's submitted to the REC board. unsure.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:24 AM