Introduction Nando M.
Nandeusz
Dec 15 2013, 12:27 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,
My name is Nando, I live in Italy and I'm 40.
I have been playing acoustic guitar in the local Choir as musical accompaniment since I had 20.
15 years ago I followed for a couple of years the course in a local music school for start playing electric guitars.
I can read music and tab but with ear I'm not so good smile.gif

On 2003 I founded with my friend Gabriele (Lead vocalist, Backing vocals) the duo band Akinesis (www.akinesis.com - www.facebook.com/Akinesis).
We have product 2 CD of our music (no cover at all): "Reflections" released on 2005 and "The PassAge" released on 2011. Unlike to how you might think it's not guitar-voice music, but we was playing all the instruments we needed, of course with the help of a Mac.
Lastly we expanded our band and now we are 6 guys (Drum, Keyboards, Bass, Lead guitar, Singer and me as rhythm guitar)

Music is "just" an hobby, I work full time in the Quality Assurance Office in a firm that produce Boilers.

I have discovered this site on 2012 but for problems connected with my job (lack of free time) I have practice with just a couple of lessons from the beginner level and then I have not visited the site for long time. Now I have more time and I would like to improve my playing. I think I can practice 3-4 hours for week.

My gear:
Acoustic: Seagull Maritime SWS HG QI
Electric: Ibanez custom shop (I don't know the model)
Vox Valvetronix AD60VT

Ciao
Nando

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Nando
www.akinesis.com
www.facebook.com/Akinesis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 15 2013, 02:52 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to see you back on the site Nando! smile.gif

I have checked out your band website and I liked the music. Songs sound very original in terms of music instruments used. Also vocals are really cool and modern sounding!

See you around the forum,
Bogdan

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 15 2013, 03:36 PM
Instructor
Hi Nando, welcome to GMC ! Now that you have more free time, you can get loads more out of the lessons and collaborations smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 15 2013, 04:27 PM
Instructor
Hi Nando! Welcome to the site!! Your music sounds very interesting for me. The music arrangements are very cool and the vocals very powerful, and the most important thing... your music is emotive. smile.gif

It's cool to have you here, always feel free to share your songs, ideas and experiences. Also we are here you help you so please contact us every time you need it and check out our features like collabs, mentoring programs, rec, Vchat session and the nice community.

Enjoy GMC!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 16 2013, 09:22 AM
Learning Tone Master

Hello Nando! Welcome to GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 16 2013, 11:38 AM
Instructor
Warm wellcome smile.gif Unfortunately regular job very often takes people away from instruments, but manyof them (like You) do come back to playing and seems to get even more pleasure out of it smile.gif Congratulations on Your decission. 3-4 hours per week is not a huge amount of time for practise but You will be able to learn some basic and usefull stuff:) I hope You'll enjoy Your time here smile.gif

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Dec 16 2013, 06:56 PM
GMC:er
Welcome back biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Dec 16 2013, 07:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome Nando smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 17 2013, 02:40 PM
Instructor
Welcome mate! Hope you will find the new attractions around here useful and entertaining wink.gif

Keep us updated and let me know if you would like to work together on developing a weekly practice plan for you wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:18 AM