Do You Still Check The Forums?
SeveredSurvival
Jul 24 2019, 03:10 PM
GMC:er
Hi Kris,

I was a big fan of watching your videos on Ultimate Guitar years ago, learned a lot from you during my earlier years playing. I've since been playing about 15 years and did a 2 year guitar program in post secondary. Thanks for your inspiration in what has turned out to be a life of playing guitar smile.gif

Do you still use these forums? They seem pretty quiet but I also see a few posts from today too. It would be an amazing resource if guys like you and Ben Higgins were still on a message board and able to give advice.

Hope this is the case! Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 24 2019, 03:15 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (SeveredSurvival @ Jul 24 2019, 04:10 PM) *
Hi Kris,

I was a big fan of watching your videos on Ultimate Guitar years ago, learned a lot from you during my earlier years playing. I've since been playing about 15 years and did a 2 year guitar program in post secondary. Thanks for your inspiration in what has turned out to be a life of playing guitar smile.gif

Do you still use these forums? They seem pretty quiet but I also see a few posts from today too. It would be an amazing resource if guys like you and Ben Higgins were still on a message board and able to give advice.

Hope this is the case! Cheers!

I do - and thanks for asking!

During summer I have a little less time than usual as my kids have summer vacation - but I try to catch up whenever I can - so please shoot if you have any thoughts/questions.

Oh and if you include a video of your playing you might just get a personal video response from me.. wink.gif It would be very cool to see where these 15 years have taken you!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SeveredSurvival
Jul 24 2019, 03:51 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 24 2019, 02:15 PM) *
I do - and thanks for asking!

During summer I have a little less time than usual as my kids have summer vacation - but I try to catch up whenever I can - so please shoot if you have any thoughts/questions.

Oh and if you include a video of your playing you might just get a personal video response from me.. wink.gif It would be very cool to see where these 15 years have taken you!

Wow talk about a quick reply, good to talk to you! Of course, and hope you're having a great summer with them. I'll certainly see about putting together a little video in the near future here, I'm on shift right now for a few more days. it'd be awesome to ask you a few things about my technique and all sorts of other stuff.

All the best, look forward to chatting some more soon smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:45 PM