Andy Timmons - Gone, A small cover of the first part :)
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 7 2009, 01:07 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Dunno what to say:) I just love this song and his tone. Yesterday I decided I will learn it and nail hist one.. this is what I got:)

I used Pod X3 live directly to my PC. If any1 will be intersted, I may post my andy timmons pod patch here wink.gif

Comments please:)

EDIT: Strange.. in cubase it sounded normally.. it appears, it has too much treble here :-/ but nvm smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Feb 7 2009, 01:07 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Andy_Timmons___Gone.mp3 ( 307.52K ) Number of downloads: 451

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Feb 7 2009, 01:16 PM
GMC:er
Sounds good man! smile.gif Like you said, the tone was trebly, but I liked it anyway.

Oh and if you want to post the patch, go ahead:D

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SonofDestiny: Feb 7 2009, 01:16 PM

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 7 2009, 01:22 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Can you tell me how to get the tone out of Gear box?biggrin.gif I saved it into Gearbox folder (no other option was availible) but in Program Files/Line 6/Gearbox (and in non of its subfolders) I could find the preset..

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Feb 7 2009, 02:27 PM
GMC:er
Pfoeh... quite frankly I have no idea..! I hope someone else sees this and explains tongue.gif

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Artemus
Feb 7 2009, 02:47 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Sounds good. I use cubase and have found that I can't capture the exact same sound when I export the audio files, so I just hit play and record with an external program like WaveLab and perform any mastering/overall eq tweaking on the recorded file.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:36 PM