New Tc Electronic Pedals
SeeJay
May 15 2014, 05:18 PM
GMC:er
TC Electronic just released some new mini pedals based on their current line.
Their surface options are simple, but thats ok. A buddy of mine has the hall of fame reverb and I got him hip to the tone print part of it. He downloaded the app and loves it. It's pretty crazy how it works. Anyone think they will pick one of them up?

Check them out HERE

Aren't they cute?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
May 15 2014, 06:01 PM
Oh I will def be getting one of these for sure ... maybe the chorus.

*I LOVE the 'toneprint' functionality, especially for one-off gigs where I need like one whacky flanger sound or some huge modulated reverb (that I'll never use again).

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 15 2014, 11:05 PM
In other related news, Amplitude now have two WAMPLER pedals available in the custom shop smile.gif Along with two new ENGL heads!

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubecsnewgear/

Attached Image
QUOTE (SeeJay @ May 15 2014, 12:18 PM) *
TC Electronic just released some new mini pedals based on their current line.
Their surface options are simple, but thats ok. A buddy of mine has the hall of fame reverb and I got him hip to the tone print part of it. He downloaded the app and loves it. It's pretty crazy how it works. Anyone think they will pick one of them up?

Check them out HERE

Aren't they cute?

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 16 2014, 12:35 AM
The toneprint stuff is sweet. When I first saw the video with the app I said to myself "noooo . . . it doesn't really work that easily". But it does.

It might be nice to have it be able to mute the output while you're sending the toneptint signal over. Might get old hearing that dialup modem sound.

The only thing that might be a deal breaker for some is the delay. No tap, but you can hold the button down and strum the tempo and it'll sync it up.

QUOTE (klasaine @ May 15 2014, 05:01 PM) *
Oh I will def be getting one of these for sure ... maybe the chorus.

*I LOVE the 'toneprint' functionality, especially for one-off gigs where I need like one whacky flanger sound or some huge modulated reverb (that I'll never use again).

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:46 PM