2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Be Famous
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 28 2011, 11:16 PM
Instructor
Hey guys, Who wouldn't love to have these fans?? ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Sep 29 2011, 12:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Sep 28 2011, 03:16 PM) *

that's pretty disturbing... laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Sabbz
Sep 29 2011, 03:36 AM
GMC:er
Is it wrong of me to think that it's a sad reflection on Humanity as a whole that people act that way over anyone that's famous, let alone Justin Beiber? This is one reason why I gave up the "rock & roll dream" a long time ago and have no desire whatsoever to be famous.

--------------------
Gear I wish I still owned:
Schecter C-S1 Elite
Ovation CC48
Peavey 6505+ HS
Dunlop DB01 Crybaby From Hell
MXR KFK 10 Band EQ
EHX Holy Grail + Stereo Memory Man
MXR Smart Gate

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 29 2011, 03:38 AM
Instructor
this crosses the line to be weird! the power of mass media!!

what do they put on those videos of his?

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Sep 29 2011, 04:11 AM
Instructor
i don't feel bad for them or anything, it's just plain stupidity.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 29 2011, 09:01 AM
Instructor
That is really interesting, those people are behaving like under hypnosis. Yes, the power of mass media - in a bad way sad.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 29 2011, 02:44 PM
wow...just wth.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 29 2011, 03:25 PM
Justin Beiber is the ANTICHRIST! Fear him! Loathe Him! Beg our lord to smite him!

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Sep 28 2011, 06:16 PM) *

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 29 2011, 04:18 PM
Instructor
What saddens me is that there is a plain difference between being successful and being just 'famous'. I absolutely hate that word.

There are so many young people (well, that's not true actually.. it's people of all ages) who crave fame in itself. They don't even care what the vehicle for fame is, they just crave the notoriety. Why is it that people have this desire to be known ? Obviously it's a psychological substitue for many things but it's definitely not the answer. You can have all the money, adulation and false respect in the world but you can't run from yourself.

EDIT: Sorry, that was a bit serious wasn't it ? Sinisa only wanted to share a silly video and I come in with my black clouds of judgement haha ! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Sep 29 2011, 04:19 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 29 2011, 04:33 PM
Instructor
hahah those are really crazy fans.. My band have some fans too but they are more friendly, we are always in contact with them and they give us presents like this one...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 29 2011, 04:53 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Well, I'd show the same reaction if I didn't get tickets to a Reckoning or Cirse show... ph34r.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 29 2011, 04:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 29 2011, 04:53 PM) *
Well, I'd show the same reaction if I didn't get tickets to a Reckoning or Cirse show... ph34r.gif

We can't let that happen ! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 29 2011, 05:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 29 2011, 12:53 PM) *

hahahah it will never happen friend! just a PM and you have your free pass... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 29 2011, 05:07 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'll take your word guys!
Imagine me crawling on the floor in my nice black suit and crying my eyes out...nobody would want to see that!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 29 2011, 05:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 29 2011, 01:07 PM) *
Imagine me crawling on the floor in my nice black suit and crying my eyes out...nobody would want to see that!

hahaha not really... laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Sep 29 2011, 05:57 PM
I wantta be famous! Sure most want to be known with fame.
... be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. (was that a Puddle of Mudd, Nickelback or Eminem song, etc?)

Rather than being ordinary, living a life where your overlooked (most people are actually happy with this)
To be worshipped - To be watched, criticised for every move, and to have ever stupid thing you do end up on youtube.
To become very black and white - love or hate.

For those that believe in God, you can kinda see why he stays in the background and doesn't just sing and dance around, performing huge miracles, and say oh look it's me, ending up with craz-o followers and haters. Maybe a bit smarter than you think?

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 3 2011, 08:02 AM
Instructor
It's not about being famous, it's about being yourself (talented, hard working, honest and nice!) and becoming famous for it smile.gif a rare trait these days I have to admit..

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 3 2011, 09:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 29 2011, 05:07 PM) *

No way man.. you'll be backstage with the champagne and the entourage of women. Your transport to the gig was this:

http://www.pinkhummerlimo.co.uk/fleet/pink-hummer.html

I saw one of these when I was travelling to our gig in Birmingham on Saturday. I can see you in one. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 3 2011, 11:48 AM
Instructor

LOL ,i want this one ,hahahah

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 3 2011, 01:45 PM
Learning Roadie
Yeah, I don't want to be famous because I don't want all that attention. Especially young people don't know how to handle that stuff. You're gonna leave it all behind when you die anyway. This world is temporary. We are never satisfied. We just want more and more.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:51 PM