Can't Watch Videos, just in IE...
Dexxter
Jul 17 2008, 08:17 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Edit:
It's working again biggrin.gif
You can delete this topic or close it or what ever you want smile.gif

Hey

I have some trouble watching member videos and logging in to my video-account. It doesn't work in Opera or Firefox dry.gif
Has always worked without a trouble, but today it doesn't work at all unsure.gif It just works in Internet Explorer, but I don't like that browser too much. Guess I'm going to have to live with it, you can't live without GMC so I don't have much of a choice wink.gif

So, anyone else have this problem?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Dexxter: Jul 20 2008, 10:52 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 17 2008, 08:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
Works fine here in Firefox. Maybe try and re-install whatever plugin it is that is needed. Or re-install Firefox.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jul 17 2008, 08:28 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 17 2008, 09:19 PM) *
Works fine here in Firefox. Maybe try and re-install whatever plugin it is that is needed. Or re-install Firefox.

Tried it, but it still doesn't work sad.gif dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 17 2008, 08:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
Strange, it truly sounds. I have no problem here still. Wish I could help out, but I'm out of suggestions.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 17 2008, 10:00 PM
Instructor
What in specific is the problem? How many times did you experience these problems? ALl the time or on occasions? Did you made any updates to firefox or opera recently, or installed some software?

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jul 17 2008, 10:00 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jul 19 2008, 10:57 AM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 17 2008, 11:00 PM) *
What in specific is the problem? How many times did you experience these problems? ALl the time or on occasions? Did you made any updates to firefox or opera recently, or installed some software?

It have always worked without a problem and now when I click OK to log in, the window just shuts down and then appear again. And it just keep doing that huh.gif
No, I haven't done anything, just re-subscribed to GMC. At first I didn't know that my subscription ended that day, but it didn't work after that either sad.gif unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 19 2008, 06:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Jul 19 2008, 11:57 AM) *
It have always worked without a problem and now when I click OK to log in, the window just shuts down and then appear again. And it just keep doing that huh.gif
No, I haven't done anything, just re-subscribed to GMC. At first I didn't know that my subscription ended that day, but it didn't work after that either sad.gif unsure.gif

So its still not working ??! I use firefox no problem...Maybe you should go tools > clear private data..And than try again..Also maybe your browser remembered the wrong password for gmc ??

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jul 20 2008, 07:21 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 19 2008, 07:15 PM) *
So its still not working ??! I use firefox no problem...Maybe you should go tools > clear private data..And than try again..Also maybe your browser remembered the wrong password for gmc ??

Didn't work sad.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif
I don't know what's the problem, and it's driving me crazy! wacko.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maria
Jul 20 2008, 08:35 PM
Administrator
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Jul 17 2008, 09:17 PM) *
Hey

I have some trouble watching member videos and logging in to my video-account. It doesn't work in Opera or Firefox dry.gif
Has always worked without a trouble, but today it doesn't work at all unsure.gif It just works in Internet Explorer, but I don't like that browser too much. Guess I'm going to have to live with it, you can't live without GMC so I don't have much of a choice wink.gif

So, anyone else have this problem?

Hi Dexxter

There could be a problem with some of the caracters of your password, I get back to you on PM instead.

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jul 20 2008, 10:49 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Maria @ Jul 20 2008, 09:35 PM) *
Hi Dexxter

There could be a problem with some of the caracters of your password, I get back to you on PM instead.

A big THANK YOU to Maria! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
It's finally working again biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:03 PM