Burgers !
Ben Higgins
May 7 2012, 01:34 PM
Instructor
Look at these burgers !! I want ! I want ! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/jo-rom...-102234908.html

I quite fancy the chorizo one or the lamb and goat's cheese ! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: May 7 2012, 01:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
May 7 2012, 01:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Being a vegan kind of sucks sometimes. I can eat the first two though, and they look DELICIOUS.

Bookmarked laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
May 7 2012, 01:40 PM
Tone Seeker
I would eat hem all happy.gif Just kidding. Gorgo - bacon and lamb -goat cheese. My favourite.

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
May 7 2012, 01:42 PM
GMC:er
+1 for the lamb and goat cheese

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
May 7 2012, 02:58 PM
I'd try all but the lamb. And minus tomato on all of them!

I'm intrigued by the tofu burger tho. It just looks amazing! So where is the drool emoticon? laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 7 2012, 05:21 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yeah...thanks for making me hungry while I just threw out all the fat and unhealthy stuff out of my diet to finally get in shape...I'd rather eat one of those burgers than doing 500 push-ups and eating an apple afterwards laugh.gif But I chose this path now ph34r.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 7 2012, 05:57 PM
Instructor
wou!! I'm hungry now!! smile.gif

This one is in many street advertising here and I can't wait to get one!!

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 7 2012, 06:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ May 7 2012, 05:21 PM) *
Yeah...thanks for making me hungry while I just threw out all the fat and unhealthy stuff out of my diet to finally get in shape...I'd rather eat one of those burgers than doing 500 push-ups and eating an apple afterwards laugh.gif But I chose this path now ph34r.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well, tofu is high protein food, good for building muscle. I guess the Tofu Burger counts ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ May 7 2012, 02:58 PM) *
I'm intrigued by the tofu burger tho. It just looks amazing! So where is the drool emoticon? laugh.gif

+ 1 biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 7 2012, 09:04 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 7 2012, 07:56 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well, tofu is high protein food, good for building muscle. I guess the Tofu Burger counts ! biggrin.gif

Yeah right...I'm totally gonna try that one laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 7 2012, 11:13 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

Oh, whats that guys? Is that massive epic burger you made? Why yes it is smile.gif 50lb pounds of custom jack daniels burger meat, with 4lbs of back, 5lbs of cheese, and 3lbs of pulled pork, all covered in a custom sauce cool.gif

BTW This cost almost $140 to make.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 7 2012, 11:14 PM

Mmmmmmmm Burgers!!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 8 2012, 03:20 AM
Learning Tone Master
just celebrated our 14th anniversary, so we drove 2 hrs. to the nearest fast food restaurant that was my favorite as a kid
yes ,I spent 50 dollars in gas to buy a five dollar burger-it was yummy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UBnDhbIxvI

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
May 8 2012, 03:34 AM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 7 2012, 10:20 PM) *
just celebrated our 14th anniversary, so we drove 2 hrs. to the nearest fast food restaurant that was my favorite as a kid

By any chance was it a mushroom and swiss burger? Mmmm Hardies.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 8 2012, 09:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 7 2012, 11:13 PM) *

Oh, whats that guys? Is that massive epic burger you made? Why yes it is smile.gif 50lb pounds of custom jack daniels burger meat, with 4lbs of back, 5lbs of cheese, and 3lbs of pulled pork, all covered in a custom sauce cool.gif

BTW This cost almost $140 to make.

Jack Daniels Burger Meat ????

As if this wasn't 'guilty pleasure overkill' enough, I see cans of fizzy drink !! laugh.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 8 2012, 03:20 AM) *

Nothing wrong with that !

Me, my Dad and uncle once drove 4 hours up to Manchester just to try a curry in Manchester's 'Curry Mile' ! smile.gif

EDIT: I meant 4 hours, not 4 miles tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: May 8 2012, 12:16 PM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 8 2012, 11:39 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 8 2012, 09:25 AM) *
Jack Daniels Burger Meat ????

When I ran my own Pub I used to do a 'Biker Steak' which was a Rib Eye in a Jack Daniels, Cream and Pepper sauce!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 8 2012, 09:25 AM) *
Me, my Dad and uncle once drove 4 miles up to Manchester just to try a curry in Manchester's 'Curry Mile' ! smile.gif

Driving 4 Miles?????
That doesn't sound very far at all! In fact I often walk that on my way home from Gigs in London as I can only get a Train as far as my next Town and walk from there!!
wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 8 2012, 12:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 8 2012, 11:39 AM) *
Driving 4 Miles?????
That doesn't sound very far at all! In fact I often walk that on my way home from Gigs in London as I can only get a Train as far as my next Town and walk from there!!
wink.gif

Typo !! I mean 4 hours.. silly me ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 8 2012, 01:04 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 8 2012, 12:17 PM) *
Typo !! I mean 4 hours.. silly me ! wink.gif

You need to stop thinking about food whilst you type!!
tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 8 2012, 03:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 8 2012, 01:04 PM) *
You need to stop thinking about food whilst you type!!
tongue.gif

As soon as I start thinking about a chicken Madras I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.... !!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
May 8 2012, 03:59 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 8 2012, 10:17 AM) *
As soon as I start thinking about a chicken Madras I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.... !!! tongue.gif

I don't know what that is.. But google images was the wrong place to go. I have to hunt down some food now. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 9 2012, 10:47 AM
Instructor
Is this a secret gathering of burger lovers? tongue.gif I like them too, but I try not to get too close too often, otherwise I would not fit my clothes anymore laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:45 AM