Guitar Feedback, Any technique to it?
Staples
Feb 7 2008, 09:49 AM
GMC:er
Although guitar feedback can be a nuisance, and it happens a lot in my small little quarters. Don't have the $$ to get anything to help prevent that at the moment. My question has to do with using it though. I hear some artists, not many, but some who seem to be able to control the feedback and make it a part of the song. Perhaps it's all just studio-ized but I'm not sure. Do you know if there is any technique behind this? If you do even a simple text response in this threat will help a great deal. Sure, it's not up on the level of sweep picking but I think it'd be a neat little technique to have in the arsenal.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Times New Roman
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 7 2008, 10:45 AM
Instructor
Hey man! There was a topic on it before, right here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=10313

Have fun smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:34 PM