2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Days Of Confusion - Bloodstream (full Music Video)
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2014, 05:37 PM
Instructor
I am proud to tell you all that we had the release gig, for our new music video this Thursday and I am still not very well awake after the whole work/pressure/emotion/concert ... but I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN on this here planet smile.gif

It was for the first time we have worked as a REAL team and gathered no less then 60 people that have toiled with us - recording, filming, organizing, press, lights, sound, logistics .. everything... I will post a few live videos once we mount the footage, but till then.. enjoy the video and two photo galleries!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...6907&type=1

http://www.letsrock.ro/reviews_Galerie+fot...703-16.html#big

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jan 25 2014, 07:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great song Cosmin and great video smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 25 2014, 07:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
What a Great Video and Very Good Music , my respect !

biggrin.gif

hmm .. must be real hard too... to be captured by this fine ladies ........ yeah The Happiest Man indeed !

tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jouve
Jan 25 2014, 07:34 PM
Learning Roadie
Awesome vid and nice song! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 25 2014, 08:01 PM
Instructor
Wou!!!!!!! This is KILLER mate. Both the song and the video are very professional. As I said earlier, I like how your band evolved stylistically and the same about your voice. Congratulations friend! I'll be waiting for you Latin-American tour!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kerbs
Jan 25 2014, 10:23 PM
GMC:er
So many good things going on in this video, congrats man!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 25 2014, 11:00 PM
Learning Tone Master
You already know my opinion about song and video smile.gif Both are awesome and I can say that you started this year very intense and successful. This is great and I'm very happy for you smile.gif
What can I say, I really love Days because don't sound like a typical romanian band (romanian guys will understand what I mean wink.gif) biggrin.gif
This new level in composition and orchestration is perfect and I like it very much!!! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Jan 25 2014, 11:01 PM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 26 2014, 12:16 AM
Liked! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 26 2014, 12:33 PM
Congratulations! biggrin.gif Its amazing! smile.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 26 2014, 12:58 PM
Well done Cosmin.As Gabriel said this does look really professional.It must have being a lot of work but the end result is outstanding. Congrats smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Jan 26 2014, 01:00 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Its a great song / vid.
Even the intro with the bass and those picked notes on the guitar, man.... I really dig that type of riff smile.gif Such a slick video, that was a great shot at the start when you had the view from inside the cage with the silhouette of the girl outside.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 26 2014, 02:14 PM
Instructor
Thank you very much guys and gals! biggrin.gif The good news is that this whole deal of events has triggered even more momentum and we are stoked to start working on the new album from Monday onwards smile.gif

Now, the great step forward for me, personally, is the fact that we are writing tunes which fit my voice a lot better than before and also creating clearly distinct guitar parts so that we may fill in 3 guitars onstage smile.gif I will be playing most probably during the instrumental breaks when I am not singing, so finally, some action for your ol' boy'o here! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jan 26 2014, 02:23 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

This song is GREAT! Love the creative arrangements and the production is so good. You guys have the whole package. Congrats! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 26 2014, 02:47 PM
Instructor
Finally! smile.gif Awesome to listen. As I said before - great composition and awesome production as well smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 26 2014, 06:52 PM
Instructor
Thank you DG and Darius!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 27 2014, 02:07 AM
Learning Tone Master
I do like this, very nice ,Talking about the brunette,oh, was there a band , the video was nice too- tongue.gif

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jan 27 2014, 02:08 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 27 2014, 09:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 27 2014, 01:07 AM) *
I do like this, very nice ,Talking about the brunette,oh, was there a band , the video was nice too- tongue.gif

biggrin.gif She's a teaser alright tongue.gif A very well known pro dancer here in Romania.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 6 2014, 01:52 PM
Learning Tone Master
bump

needing more like this Cosmin

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 6 2014, 02:43 PM
Instructor
Just wanted to join the bump team. Whole this is an awesome production smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 7 2014, 09:12 AM
Instructor
Thank you very much guys! We're having it broadcast on MTV Romania this month in the 'Alternative Nation' show, hosted by a famous rock/metal promoter here.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:11 PM