2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Prs Sweetstock Se Custom 24
Spock
Apr 22 2014, 09:11 AM
GMC:er
I don not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this.

Check out this new PRS SweetStock SE Custom 24. I think the "Sweetstock" means it may be exclusive to Sweetwater - but holy cow look at the finish on this guitar - and it's a 24 fretted for under $1000.

Attached Image

A Sweetwater-exclusive PRS Custom Solidbody That's Perfect for Any Player!
The limited-edition SweetStock Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar puts the sound, playability, and gorgeous looks of the Custom line into a high-quality yet affordable instrument! The Sweetwater-exclusive SweetStock SE Custom 24's mahogany body and gorgeous spalted maple top hold two great-sounding PRS-designed HFS and Vintage Bass humbucking pickups. Its 3-piece maple neck features a wide-thin shape for very easy playing, and the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with classy PRS bird inlays. This guitar is a true PRS through and through, as well as being a great value, you don't have to be a rock star or collector to enjoy the PRS SweetStock SE Custom 24!

Here's the full link: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SeC...CFchQ7Aod7VkAJA

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Spock: Apr 22 2014, 09:14 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Apr 22 2014, 10:02 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Spalted maple top looks superb!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Deleted
Apr 22 2014, 10:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
Trust me, you do need this biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 22 2014, 11:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
It looks awesome! I'm sure you can come up with a reason for needing this!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 22 2014, 11:53 AM
YOU PEOPLE ARE BAD INFLUENCES!!!!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 22 2014, 11:53 AM
Learning Tone Master
this finish does look familiar, can't quite place it though smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 22 2014, 12:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 22 2014, 12:53 PM) *
YOU PEOPLE ARE BAD INFLUENCES!!!!

It's what we're here for!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 22 2014, 01:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I was looking at the spalted maple LP style PRS at the store when I got my guitar. It was really stunning to look at. Very tempting.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 22 2014, 03:33 PM
Instructor
I felt in love. biggrin.gif

I was just searching for some PRS that are being sold at Argentina and I get depressed of the prices. The guitars are x3 compared to the price that you got it at U.S. mad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 23 2014, 07:01 AM
Instructor
If you don't feel like you need this - I am telling you that you do!

It's a beautiful guitar that probably plays like butter and sounds like the voice of the sweetest woman whispering in your ear in the morning when you should know that coffee is ready laugh.gif Go git'er cowboy! Joking aside - it's stunning!

+Quote Post
Deleted
Apr 23 2014, 08:30 AM
Learning Rock Star
I can grant you that in person is much better than in photo, I've recently purchased mine and it looks beautiful and cool sounding.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 23 2014, 10:06 AM
I have visited that page far more than I need to the last day. I just paid off my credit card. But I need to get an electrician over to my house to fix some issues we're having in the living room. Plus my guitar stand only has a slot for 5 guitars and I've got 4 guitars (2 USA PRS's) an acoustic and two basses propped up all around it.

IT'S NOT LOGICAL CAPTAINS!!!!

This post has been edited by Spock: Apr 23 2014, 01:51 PM

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 23 2014, 10:32 AM
I JUST BOUGHT THE DAMN THING!!!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 23 2014, 01:49 PM
I hope it sounds as sweet as it looks!!!
Congrats!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 23 2014, 01:53 PM
Me too!

I'm sure it will, here's a nice comparison of the 3 Spalted Maple top PRS's.

Ugggggh, I should be on some sort of medication.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 23 2014, 03:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 23 2014, 10:32 AM) *

you weak minded bleepedy bleep

Blame the instructors

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 23 2014, 03:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 23 2014, 10:32 AM) *

laugh.gif
thats awesome! you sir, are the man cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Deleted
Apr 23 2014, 03:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great! You will not regret!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 23 2014, 03:42 PM
The guy from SweetWater just called me and said that these models have been discontinued but that I am "IN" on their last shipment - which they expect next week (end of the month), then they will ship it to me 2nd-Day FedEx. So I have some waiting time - but I'm just glad I got one.

Hope the wife doesn't notice.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 23 2014, 10:03 AM) *
you weak minded bleepedy bleep

Blame the instructors

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

QUOTE (Deleted @ Apr 23 2014, 10:30 AM) *
Great! You will not regret!

I know I won't - so extreme excitement mixed with a sickening buyers remorse kind of thing.

QUOTE (bleez @ Apr 23 2014, 10:09 AM) *
laugh.gif
thats awesome! you sir, are the man cool.gif

Thank you sir - I will quote you on that when my wife notices a new guitar. "But honey, I am the man??!!!"

This post has been edited by Spock: Apr 23 2014, 04:25 PM

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 23 2014, 06:31 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 23 2014, 03:42 PM) *
Thank you sir - I will quote you on that when my wife notices a new guitar. "But honey, I am the man??!!!"

LMAO!
I dont foresee you having any other issues once you inform her of this fact. Im fairly certain no counter points can be made and the matter will be closed cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:26 PM