Evh Backing Track
iamblackmo
Aug 25 2009, 07:28 AM
GMC:er
Would love the full speed track.

I am not sure if this account is linked to my paid GMC membership.

Either way, my valid user name is [email protected]

I would like it for the REC program.

I have never had a professional musician or any really-experienced player give me there input so I am excited to do a couple of REC lessons.

I am thinking I will do one from a level 2, 4, and maybe 5 group and look to get some input!

Puno hvala ( I hope that is right)

Mo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 2 2009, 04:03 PM
Instructor
Sorry for delay Mo, here is backing and yeah, Puno Hvala was just correct. smile.gif

Attached File  In_Style_Of_EVH___BT_120_bpm.mp3 ( 1.21MB ) Number of downloads: 342

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
iamblackmo
Sep 4 2009, 02:41 AM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Sep 2 2009, 11:03 AM) *
Sorry for delay Mo, here is backing and yeah, Puno Hvala was just correct. smile.gif

Attached File  In_Style_Of_EVH___BT_120_bpm.mp3 ( 1.21MB ) Number of downloads: 342

I am sorry, but how do I download to my computer? I am trying to place it on a recording program but it wont let me download it to my computer as an audio file

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Sep 4 2009, 02:48 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (iamblackmo @ Sep 3 2009, 09:41 PM) *
I am sorry, but how do I download to my computer? I am trying to place it on a recording program but it wont let me download it to my computer as an audio file

Just right click on the file link Muris posted and select "Save Target As".

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
iamblackmo
Sep 4 2009, 02:57 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Sep 3 2009, 09:48 PM) *
Just right click on the file link Muris posted and select "Save Target As".

That is what I am doing but it is saving it as a index file

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Sep 4 2009, 03:06 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hmm! That's strange.

What browser are you using? Is this a MAC or a Windows XP/Vista system?

Maybe try closing your browser, delete your temp internet files and cookies. Rest all your browser security settings to there defaults. Then try again.

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
iamblackmo
Sep 4 2009, 03:33 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Sep 3 2009, 10:06 PM) *
Hmm! That's strange.

What browser are you using? Is this a MAC or a Windows XP/Vista system?

Maybe try closing your browser, delete your temp internet files and cookies. Rest all your browser security settings to there defaults. Then try again.

I got it. I was using firefox but I tried in Chrome and it worked.

Thanks again

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Sep 4 2009, 03:37 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (iamblackmo @ Sep 3 2009, 10:33 PM) *
I got it. I was using firefox but I tried in Chrome and it worked.

Thanks again

Glad it's working for you bro!
Can't wait to here your upload. Now get to work laugh.gif smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:18 AM