Oh... I Miss Them A Lot.
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 17 2008, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Hi friends... These days I´ve been listening The RAMONES! I´m not a punk fan, but... I think they are or were incredibles!!
Maybe, they weren´t a great musicians but, their songs really ROCK! I miss them a lot sad.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUwDX84JDbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM2dq79JHpQ (This video is about Pearl Jam playing I believe in miracles in Argentina... I went to this show... That was an emotive moment.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 17 2008, 09:55 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I like Ramones as well, many very cool songs smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 17 2008, 10:23 PM
Instructor
mmm I'm sorry guys but I don't like this band... I cannot understand why people love them tongue.gif

(sorry, it's just my non-constructive opinion XD)

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Mar 17 2008, 11:02 PM
Instructor
One of the first riffs that I learned was intro to Pet Sematary smile.gif

I like their simple and powerful playing with melodic vocal smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Angelica
Mar 18 2008, 12:15 AM
GMC:er
Ohhhhh yeah PUNK ROCK was my first love.... I remember all the afternoons when I was a teen... all those rebel things... and the music of Ramones! And I remember when I was playing Ramones with my schoolmates!!!
Yeah, teenage...the worst and the best age in life..
I was a punk rocker indeed!!
And nobody forgets his first love...

--------------------

It's better to please much to a few, than to please a few to many

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 18 2008, 12:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Angelica @ Mar 17 2008, 08:15 PM) *
Ohhhhh yeah PUNK ROCK was my first love.... I remember all the afternoons when I was a teen... all those rebel things... and the music of Ramones! And I remember when I was playing Ramones with my schoolmates!!!
Yeah, teenage...the worst and the best age in life..
I was a punk rocker indeed!!
And nobody forgets his first love...

yeah! the Ramones was one of the components of my teen years... now I hold their music in my heart! smile.gif
Hey Ho...!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 19 2008, 04:16 AM
Instructor
Yeah! Ramones! They are the punk rock! I love many of their songs. My first cd (When I was 11) was GN'R Use Your Illusion 1 and my second one was Ramones Mondo Bizarro. These two albums are the soundtrack of my early teenager life.

Favourite track: The kkk took my baby away.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 19 2008, 09:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 19 2008, 12:16 AM) *
Yeah! Ramones! They are the punk rock! I love many of their songs. My first cd (When I was 11) was GN'R Use Your Illusion 1 and my second one was Ramones Mondo Bizarro. These two albums are the soundtrack of my early teenager life.

Yeah my friend!! I remember these years!! We were so young... rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Mar 21 2008, 08:14 PM
OH YEAH! The Ramones rule so much to me also, might be very simple music but really good still. smile.gif

And my favourite track is also The kkk took my baby away

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 26 2008, 02:42 PM
Instructor
Oh...I need some Ramones's songs!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 26 2008, 02:55 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Thanks for reminding me to listen more to this band smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 26 2008, 11:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Mar 26 2008, 10:55 AM) *
Thanks for reminding me to listen more to this band smile.gif

they were so cool!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Old School Rocke...
Mar 27 2008, 02:57 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 18 2008, 08:16 PM) *

K i just read this and Gaberiel you are officially my hero right next to slash (Srry Slash is just well... Slash is Slash...... right) My first CD was Use Your Illusion 2. I heard the Estranged solo and got mad chills down my spine. But as for the Ramones i never hear them anymore i love em still my fav song has to be "I Wanna Live" I love the pre-chorus part.

Now that i think of it My friend sent me a song Called "Chainsaw Massacre" By the Koffin Kats. Its not a cover for "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" By The Ramones but it sounds like The Ramones were a big influence on it.

My buddy aslo says that Koffit Kats Genre is PhycoBilly i've never heard of it B4 anyone else?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:35 AM