Hi Guys !
Letroubadour
Jul 3 2012, 06:20 PM
GMC:er
Hello everyone,

I'm new here so here's my introduction ! My name's Sebastian, I'm Belgian biggrin.gif I've been playing for 7 years approximatively.
I just won a contest for a one-year subscription so I'm really happy as I needed to get some practice ! I'm starting a rock/blues band. I've been looking around the website for a moment and all these lessons are great ! Perfect for me smile.gif

Well, I thinks that's it tongue.gif Hope we'll get along wink.gif !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 3 2012, 07:27 PM
Welcome Sebastian...hope to hear some great stuff from your band too...succes ermee he!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2012, 07:21 AM
Instructor
Welcome Sebastian!

Let us know if you need help with anything and so that you might start off well, here's a large selection of blues-rock lessons which I think you could take a look over smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search/bl.../4/6/n/n/n/t/f/

If you feel like you need some other suggestions, please let me know wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2012, 10:14 AM
Instructor
Hi Sebastian, welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

You're in the right place to progress in your guitar skills.. if we can be of any help, let us know ! smile.gif Also, be sure to check out the live video chats.. you can find the schedule at the bottom right corner of the main page and it will tell you when they are happening.

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 4 2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome sebastian,

Have fun at gmc !
Genoeg belgen en nederlanders hier die je kunnen helpen wink.gif
Grtz Marc

--------------------

+Quote Post
Letroubadour
Jul 4 2012, 03:14 PM
Thank you everyone wink.gif And thank you Cosmin for the link, I'll check right now and start practicing wink.gif

I'm from the french part of Belgium so my Dutch is quite basic biggrin.gif But I understood perfectly what you said guys and that's nice wink.gif

+Quote Post
Letroubadour
Jul 4 2012, 04:24 PM
I was wondering : what are exactly the video chat lessons ? Do you take part in ? Or ... tell me please smile.gif

Sorry didn't find any edit button to avoid the double post tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2012, 04:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Letroubadour @ Jul 4 2012, 04:24 PM) *
I was wondering : what are exactly the video chat lessons ? Do you take part in ? Or ... tell me please smile.gif

Sorry didn't find any edit button to avoid the double post tongue.gif

Here is a thread I wrote about using the vid chat function:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41145

You just watch it, and you can also talk in the chat box under the video smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 4 2012, 04:56 PM
Instructor
Hi Sebastian!!! Welcome to the site!

I just sent you a personal message with an invitation!

Enjoy GMC and let us know how we can help you. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:01 PM