Call me a wuss, but..
Santana
Sep 3 2006, 08:02 AM
GMC:er
My callouses are KILLING ME! They dont seem to stay at all and i play a good 4-5 hours a day. Is there some sort of way to making my callouses grow faster?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Disobedience
Sep 3 2006, 03:51 PM
Keep practicing. You might want to try FastFret.
I find it helps keep my fretboard clean and it seems to help with sore fingers.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out this band: Disobedience Official Site.

+Quote Post
inefficiency
Sep 3 2006, 05:26 PM
Apparently putting vinegar on your fingertips hardens them up, but I wouldnt try it.
It seems like it would only be temporary, and you would need to do it to be able to play - like, become reliant on it.

Just play..... lots

+Quote Post
sanders4617
Sep 4 2006, 06:30 AM
Hehe.. I thought my fingers got tough enough to take any beating from the guitar.. even if I played for hours.. but I soon realized that it was because I wasn't playing the acoustic guitar much. About a week ago, I started playing on the acoustic, and now, I can't hardly press the strings. I have to rest tomorrow. My thumb is even sore.. been playing a lot of songs involving my left thumb.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:00 PM