Surrounded '07
shellshock1911
May 25 2008, 06:17 PM
GMC:er
I am going to see DT on Wednesday and I have been looking at their setlists to get a general idea of what they will be playing, and this "Surrounded '07" appears on a lot of the setlists. What is this?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
The Uncreator
May 25 2008, 11:18 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
They do the usual with it, Add some solo duels and stuff, and do some stuff for the crowd. Im seeing them friday night, and friday afternoon im seeing a Mike Portnoy drum clinic, So write a review for us smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
May 26 2008, 01:55 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 25 2008, 11:18 PM) *
They do the usual with it, Add some solo duels and stuff, and do some stuff for the crowd. Im seeing them friday night, and friday afternoon im seeing a Mike Portnoy drum clinic, So write a review for us smile.gif

I will try my best to, but excuse me if it is kinda weak because I have never written a review before, it surely won't be like your awesome reviews! But I'll try!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:19 PM