Hard Rock Theme Park
JVM
Jun 17 2008, 08:07 PM
Learning Roadie
Has anyone else been to the Hard Rock Themepark in myrtle beach south carolina? I went down there to see Opeth but also went to the park, which was amazing! The led Zeppelin ride was INCREDIBLE! You hear the first half of whole lotta love before you get on the ride, then as you go up to the drop, it builds up to the solo which kicks on when you go down. It's a really fast ride and a lot of fun, definitely a highlight of the trip.

Also, when the park closes at 10 everyone gathers around the lake in the middle of the park, and they play Bohemian Rhapsody with fireworks in time with the music. The solo is also played string by string on this giant Les Paul which lights up. Really cool stuff, great way to end a night.

I also saw a bunch of rides which looked really cool but weren't open yet. Go down and check it out if you can smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
skennington
Jun 17 2008, 08:15 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Will be going sometime this summer. Have a freind that lives in Myrtle and he says it's great as well!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 17 2008, 08:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Holy Crap! I didnt know that even existed! It sounds like alot of fun. I'm gonna have to get my parents to take a family road trip there it would be sweet.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 17 2008, 08:21 PM
Singing Instructor
Lucky you dry.gif I wish I can go.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:18 AM