2 Pages V   1 2 >  
My 1 Year At Gmc Aniverssary
Darius Wave
Feb 10 2014, 11:35 PM
Instructor
Just realized 2 days back was my 1st Year on GMC aniverssary smile.gif It was a day of publishing this lesson (BTW anyone besides Jim tried to challenge it?) :

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Heavy-Funkin-Soloing/

I want to thank You all for the great atmosphere around here, all the support, kind words and interesting discussions. Thanx to the students for patience and for great attitude. All best to You all.

And a speciall thanx to Kris who invited me here, and to Bogdan for his endless support will all the technical issues smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Feb 11 2014, 12:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
SO awesome you are here, great instructor and incredibly helpful smile.gif I did the intro of that lesson than it got really hard for me smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Palacios
Feb 11 2014, 12:15 AM
Learning Roadie
Congradulations Darius, couldn't imagine GMC without you.

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Feb 11 2014, 12:41 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Congrats Darius! It is great to have you as an instructor here. smile.gif

A lot of cool ideas to learn from the Heavy Funkin' lesson.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 11 2014, 02:07 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Happy anniversary Darius! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 11 2014, 06:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
Darek.....I will kill you laugh.gif You make 1 year in GMC next month on 8 March and you ruined my surprise and speech for you, because it was not ready for today laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Anyway I will give you the surprise even if still has 1 tiny thing unfinished, but I tried in the last "hot" hours of work to fix it wink.gif But.....I'm your student, how bad can be my work? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

So, you always mix stuff for ours collabs, make great lessons and always you are present to respond for our questions (in my case millions of questions and messages from our mentoring). This time I wanted to switch this things a little bit. So, was my turn to "cut and glue" your work (some original songs and some GMC lessons) smile.gif

Darek, congrats for all your work, you are more than an awesome musician and brilliant instructor. If I start to describe you in words I will never finish biggrin.gif But you know my opinion about you, how much I appreciate your work and I think all the people from internet know this laugh.gif Now I will let you see the video wink.gif
Happy GMC Day!!!!

BTW guys......I know that Darek have a message for you in the video wink.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Feb 11 2014, 06:21 AM

+Quote Post
tonyk
Feb 11 2014, 07:19 AM
GMC:er
Great work Monica.Congrats on first year Darius.Hope many more to come.Highlight for me was one of your early vchat where you showed how to practise in front of tv in between changing channels with remote

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 11 2014, 01:30 PM
Instructor
Thaaaaaank You all! You're too kind smile.gif)) It's very pleasant if any of my work could really help You smile.gif

Monica - I don't know what to say! smile.gif I'm sorry for that surprise...As I remember it was a beginning of February cause I couldn't wait to see my very first lesson published and me and Bogdan were in constant comunication for getting all the lesson technical details done smile.gif I've seen the 8 march as well but I was surprised...Maybe it's an instructor announcement date....then...I couldn't made You any worse than the too early aniversary announcement tongue.gif I'm so sorry! And Thank You for such a cool souvenir. Also...Monica You ask a lot of questions but those are good questions wink.gif

Palacios, Hajduk, Bogdan, DeGroot...You know there wouldn't be anythingof this without You as well. Thank You smile.gif

QUOTE (tonyk @ Feb 11 2014, 07:19 AM) *
Great work Monica.Congrats on first year Darius.Hope many more to come.Highlight for me was one of your early vchat where you showed how to practise in front of tv in between changing channels with remote

It was essential for all my practice so I had to share it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 11 2014, 06:42 PM
Great work Monica, very nice surprise for Darius! smile.gif

Cheers Darius! Touching message from Darius in the end of the video, I'll keep watching your videos! smile.gif

I've been here myself just about month and I'm been very pleased about everything here!

I'm Gab's army, but rigth now one of my routine lesson is from Darius:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Altern...king-Workout-2/

It's nice and I'm going to learn it! smile.gif

I checked also some of your other lessons and I like your tone and feelings on those lessons, very high quality staff with nice informations about lesson. Keep up the good work Darius!

Happy anniversary!

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
gregc1
Feb 11 2014, 07:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Darius, happy 1 year! Man time flies.

Really love to hear your playing and thanks for all of your hard work in these collabs. I haven't come close to completing a level 8 lesson but I'm going to take a stab at your Heavy Funk and see what I can do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Feb 11 2014, 07:08 PM
Congrats on your 1 year Darius.I love your playing style, personality and creativity you put in your videos smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 11 2014, 07:13 PM
Instructor
Congrats on the 1 year anniversary D-man ! We love having you here, you're awesome !

+Quote Post
Nava
Feb 11 2014, 07:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Congrats on ur first year!
Its amazing to have you here:)

Love ur personality and ur playing and hope u be around for a looong time!!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Feb 11 2014, 08:32 PM
Happy anniversary Dude!!!! Awesome instructor and glad you are here.!! Thanks for answering a load of questions for me on your chats!!

My 1st year GMC anniversary passed last month! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 12 2014, 01:57 AM
Learning Tone Master
its been great watching you grow, maybe next year you will have mastered alt. picking
congrats

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 12 2014, 09:59 AM
Instructor
Happy anniversary mate! You are one great part of the family! Thanks for everything!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 12 2014, 12:41 PM
Instructor
Again You're all fantastic! There is something special coming out soon but can't tell the details! It was a really awesome year for me. I could learn some things from all of You as well. It's awesome to be a part of comunity that combines so wide age range and style preferences. It was awesome time spent with all of You!

P.S Of course I'm more than exited to see any new takes over heavy funkin smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2014, 09:21 AM
Instructor
I am very curious to what you will prepare mate smile.gif Your vids are always combining killer playing with funny stuff biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 13 2014, 09:42 AM
Instructor
So here we go with something special. It took me quite some time but thee it is! A complex, spoken, detailed lesson about alternate picking basics:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Altern...Picking-Basics/

Yupiiii! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2014, 09:57 AM
Instructor
Awesomeness! Very nicely done man! Just finished watching the main video! Kudos!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:06 AM