Rainy Day Blues Improvisation
Amarok
Sep 25 2007, 07:07 PM
GMC:er
Hi,
today on this rainy day i had some inspiration to play a blues improvisation. Hope you enjoy it! smile.gif
As always recorded with my pc mic so the sound quality isn't the best, but hey thats the blues biggrin.gif
greetings
Nino

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Amarok: Sep 25 2007, 07:42 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Blues_Improvisation_Bb.mp3 ( 4.22MB ) Number of downloads: 828

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 25 2007, 08:02 PM
Excellent licks and playing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Sep 25 2007, 08:07 PM
Get to da Chopper!
you definatley had the blues that day! Great licks with loads of feeling- superb. Could you post the backing track on its own please? Here in britain there are plenty of rainy days so maybe i could get inspired!

Thanks

+Quote Post
Ben N
Sep 25 2007, 08:11 PM
Instructor
you got the blues!!! great playing smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 25 2007, 09:00 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 25 2007, 02:02 PM) *
Excellent licks and playing!

i'll second that.

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 26 2007, 01:23 AM
Stop saying you'r sound isn't good, it's great!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Amarok
Sep 28 2007, 03:19 AM
Thank you all!

Oh forgot to post the backintrack......here it is smile.gif

This post has been edited by Amarok: Sep 28 2007, 03:21 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Slow_Blues_in_Bb.mp3 ( 6.89MB ) Number of downloads: 229

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 29 2007, 01:29 PM
This is really cool man...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 30 2007, 01:15 AM
Lets go fishing!
Wow!beautiful playing. May i ask what setup your playing through?

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Amarok
Sep 30 2007, 02:57 AM
Thanx again smile.gif

Mattacuk, i play a Squier Standart Stratocaster and a Roland Microcube, i love these combination i get exactly the tone that i want smile.gif

--------------------
Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
NightFlight
Oct 3 2007, 06:57 PM
SRV reincarnated!!! And it sounds that good recorded with a PC mic...I can only imagine. Excellent work!

Hope it rains every day for a month so you'll record a more of that stuff. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all it's students."

My Toys
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 Lead Series
Boss GT-6 Processor
...and other stuff. :-)

+Quote Post
NeedleAndShred
Oct 6 2007, 07:05 AM
this is great!! keep it up!!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Oct 6 2007, 03:30 PM
Instructor
Great feeling! Awesome vibrato! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Man0waR
Nov 3 2007, 01:05 AM
I just can't understand how you could have recorded this with a usual PC microphone .... I've used a few regular pc mic's in the past for fooling around and no matter what I did - it sounded three levels beyond horrible - recording with the mic , not necessarily my playing smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:33 AM