2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Luca Turilli Is A God!
bsamn
Feb 15 2008, 09:37 AM
GMC:er
I personally do not like symphnic music, or epic stuff like this.

But i remember, Pavel mentioning him alot, went to youtube, and check that solo, of Unholy Warcry, man that was too cool. Very Very impressive, and im not only talking about technique, it is so melodic.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 15 2008, 09:41 AM
QUOTE (bsamn @ Feb 15 2008, 08:37 AM) *
I personally do not like symphnic music, or epic stuff like this.

But i remember, Pavel mentioning him alot, went to youtube, and check that solo, of Unholy Warcry, man that was too cool. Very Very impressive, and im not only talking about technique, it is so melodic.

It's a bit over the top for some. I really love the style of music as I love the beautiful symphonic passages of Rhapsody Of Fire's Music. Great band.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
david80
Feb 15 2008, 06:40 PM
dry.gif Who in to change the title of the topic?
It is not the title which I had given him at the beginning???

+Quote Post
Jeff
Feb 15 2008, 09:24 PM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Feb 14 2008, 04:48 PM) *
Man, thats one of my all time favorite lessons and im very close to nail it at full speed!! smile.gif biggrin.gif

Wow! That's awesome. I'm not even close. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff0803
Apr 6 2008, 01:22 AM
I really dig this lesson Pavel, Ive been working on it for a few hours now and Ive gotten up to 130bpm. Im new here so Im not sure what the rules are, but are we aloud to make videos on youtube of ourselves playing along to the backing tracks so we can post the links on here and see what people think? Im pretty sure Ill get up to 150 soon and I want to show myself playing it haha. Anyway I just wanted to thank you for the awesome lesson, keep em coming!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 6 2008, 02:25 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yes, you are encouraged to put your videos up!!

Many user already do so, so feel free to! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 6 2008, 02:30 AM
Instructor
Amazing Jeff...but remember to put the link here! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 6 2008, 08:48 AM
Instructor
yeah, it's an excellent solo !!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 27 2008, 03:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Some more songs:
Legend of Steel
Black Realms Majesty
War of the Universe
Demonheart
Mystic and Divine

I love Luca Turilli biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Canis: Apr 27 2008, 03:14 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:16 AM