Jst Plugins
Todd Simpson
Sep 24 2018, 11:23 PM
GMC:er
I started with the JST Misha and then picked up the Ben Bruce JST. These are very easy to use. Unlike something like Overloud, they don't require you to have a full understanding of building a signal chain. It's pretty much built for you. The user just decides if the stomps (Only 4) are on or off (and choose settings). You can load IR but you don't have to. You get a few cabs/mics to choose from. Basically, just turn it on and it's just about ready to go. I created a track using a riff you may recognize and used the Ben Bruce version of the pllugin and isolated the guitars in the middle. I am starting to like this one better than the Misha Mansoor plugin. Feels more organic, like an old tube amp. Reminds me a lot of the FORTIN plugin. IT's just much cheaper and has some fx thrown in . Anyhoo, here is the vid. The folks at jst liked it so much that they shared it on their Instagram!!

Bruce was on sale for $44 so who could say no?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mertay
Feb 8 2019, 03:22 PM
Tried the misha I think 1-2 weeks ago, though I understand its made for Djent concept was really harsh to my ears. If periphery called me today to make a mix using that I'd hang the phone biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 9 2019, 02:30 AM
I don't think any of us have to worry too much about Misha calling smile.gif So probably not gonna be an issue. wink.gif

I was more posting about the idea of gaining a bit of traction on social media by just making some content featuring the gear one uses every day. if one doesn't actually record or use much gear on a daily basis, this won't work. But if one does record things, it's not a bad idea to generate some content about how it was done. It can help "cross pollinate" the content by getting the vendor/publisher to like/share etc. and thus bring some new eyeballs to ones social media and hopefully, one's Music.
Todd

QUOTE (Mertay @ Feb 8 2019, 10:22 AM) *
Tried the misha I think 1-2 weeks ago, though I understand its made for Djent concept was really harsh to my ears. If periphery called me today to make a mix using that I'd hang the phone biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 9 2019, 02:33 AM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 11 2019, 09:30 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 9 2019, 01:30 AM) *
I don't think any of us have to worry too much about Misha calling smile.gif So probably not gonna be an issue. wink.gif

Well. they should call someone for help not Satan laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:17 PM