2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Pick, Absolutely insane
steve25
Dec 19 2007, 12:41 AM
GMC:er
I think his tone is ok, not the best but ok. Maybe tone is really a taste thing. Like people will like some peoples sound and others won't. There instructors tone on this site that i don't like but will still do the lessons and stuff to learn it, but not necessarily like the sound

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kapto
Dec 19 2007, 01:50 AM
Damn right.
I'd like to have Gabriel's and Muris sound sets and guitars someday (and the skill) tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."

+Quote Post
golfrocker
Dec 19 2007, 02:09 AM
QUOTE (Kapto @ Dec 18 2007, 08:50 PM) *
Damn right.
I'd like to have Gabriel's and Muris sound sets and guitars someday (and the skill) tongue.gif

AMEN!!! TO THAT

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Dec 21 2007, 11:47 PM
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
I am not worthy sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Dec 22 2007, 05:31 PM
he's a good player, but i dont like his tone and it sounds like he's muting half the notes while he's speedpicking.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th October 2020 - 06:39 PM