Lion King Guitar Arrangement, Inspired by Cosmin Lupu :)
Dinaga
Oct 6 2011, 05:31 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi all,

Recently I had a video chat with Cosmin, who was very inspiring with his ideas about imitating vocal lines with guitar. He demonstrated that on some songs, including Elton John's "Can you feel the love tonight" from Lion King.

So I made this little arrangement with the guitar, the karaoke version and a little bit of Elton's singing.
Aaaaand... I would love to hear what you think about this smile.gif

Thanks Cosmin and cheers people wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 6 2011, 07:53 PM
Instructor
Wow biggrin.gif very nice! Congratulations! I'm super happy that you came up with this! The interpretation is very good! Let's see if the guys want to take a turn at it tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 6 2011, 08:53 PM
Instructor
Really nice lines ,congrats wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Oct 6 2011, 08:57 PM
GMC:er
BRAVO!!! biggrin.gif, i use to watch lion king when i was kid like eight times in a day every day ....it was ...."getting emotional"

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
TesttubeMammoth
Oct 6 2011, 09:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
Super-double-plus-awesome man! Well done!

--------------------
be excellent to each other

+Quote Post
rhoads
Oct 6 2011, 09:34 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
This is so nice.. Congrats !

It remembers me of trying to finish the video game although, I never had the patience to watch the movie, maybe I'll give it another try smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Oct 6 2011, 09:42 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks a lot mates! smile.gif I really appreciate the support. smile.gif

Yeah I'll have to watch the movie again, while doing this video I got extra-nostalgic wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:38 AM