11 Year Old Guitarist Takes Over Steel Panther
Todd Simpson
Dec 31 2013, 11:34 AM
GMC:er
Yup. An 11 year old shredder stepped up to the plate and just krushed it. Played the eruption solo and the crowd goes nuts, then he launches into "you really got me now" with the entire band. Well done smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Dec 31 2013, 12:43 PM
Even if a was able to play what that little boy played. A would probally be so nervous a would pass out on stage laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 31 2013, 01:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
fantastic , very enjoyable, but , who would take their 11 yr. son to a steel panther concert

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 1 2014, 07:14 AM
Learning Roadie
It's one thing to see an 11 yr old (or anyone for that matter) on youtube shredding in their bedroom to a backing track, it's completely another thing to do it on stage with Steel Panther (especially in front of Satchel) AND a rowdy and drunk Steel Panther audience.

Mass props to him for pulling it off. He won't forget this in a long time.

I wonder if Russ (Satchel) is giving private lessons now and this is one of his students?

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2014, 07:44 AM
Tell me about it smile.gif It's an entirely different thing from shredding it up with as many takes as needed. The pressure of the crowd, Satchel right there, just really impressive. Especially at 11 years old smile.gif Once he's tall enough to stand with the guitar, lookout Satchel!!!!

Todd

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 1 2014, 01:14 AM) *
It's one thing to see an 11 yr old (or anyone for that matter) on youtube shredding in their bedroom to a backing track, it's completely another thing to do it on stage with Steel Panther (especially in front of Satchel) AND a rowdy and drunk Steel Panther audience.

Mass props to him for pulling it off. He won't forget this in a long time.

I wonder if Russ (Satchel) is giving private lessons now and this is one of his students?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:05 AM