Bandshirt's, Where To Buy Them
Mark.
Apr 9 2008, 05:10 PM
GMC:er
removed

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mark.: Dec 14 2009, 09:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 9 2008, 05:17 PM
The Dark Canuck
Hi Mark,

I know there are tons of websites that sell band t-shirts but not sure about shipping to the Netherlands. I tried to check Opeth's website to see if they sell merchandise but I'm having problems loading the site. I'll keep trying though.

rok

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 9 2008, 05:18 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
i haveordered my first band t-shirts from here https://www.metalmerchant.com/

But they didnt have any opeth shirts

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 9 2008, 05:18 PM
Singing Instructor
well we have here in Belgrade one store...they have sections by name...and 20 or 30 t shirts per name....but they don't have Audioslave dry.gif ....
and we have a internet sale all so....but only for Serbia I think...

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 9 2008, 05:19 PM
That really depends, there are often merchandise sections on bands homepages, or at least links to some. Otherwise I buy it at some swedish stores. And about buying an opeth shirt, just pray that you don't have small. I have small and it's almost impossible to find shirts in the right size, I only have a blackwater park shirt with aweful tour dates printed on the back.

http://www.backstreetmerch.com/ - seems like a good page, but I'm not sure as I haven't bought anything from there.

http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/acatalog...e_OPETH_69.html - if you're looking for opeth shirts, that's the webstore that's linked from their homepage.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 9 2008, 05:20 PM
The Dark Canuck
Ok this is from the Opeth website. It's a link to their mercandise supplier by the looks of things.

http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/acatalog...e_OPETH_69.html

Seem to be in the UK so may not have issue with shipping but you may be able to find cheaper else where. Hope this helps.

rok

EDIT: looks like fsqdjv beat me too it smile.gif

This post has been edited by rokchik: Apr 9 2008, 05:24 PM

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 9 2008, 05:31 PM
removed

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 9 2008, 05:38 PM
ive bought many from http://www.jsrdirect.com/

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 9 2008, 05:55 PM
removed

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 9 2008, 07:17 PM
removed

+Quote Post
JVM
Apr 9 2008, 07:21 PM
Learning Roadie
I have the harlequin forest shirt biggrin.gif I thought the candle one for ghost reveries was pretty cool too though.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 9 2008, 07:27 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Mark. @ Apr 9 2008, 03:17 PM) *
Well I tryed to buy a shirt, but you need to pay with creditcard. Something which my mom doesn't want to do if it isn't neccessary.
So Are there also stores, in which they sell Opeth shirts or do you need to order them online?

Mark.

Mark I think most online stores will want a credit card unfortunately. As for a specific store, I'm not very familiar with what stores you may have in the Netherlands but have you tried your local music store, where you buy CD's? I know here in Canada most music stores (ie HMV, Virgin Records etc) stock T-shirts, posters, things of that nature. Plus if they don't have an Opeth one they may be able to order you one in special. Worth a try anyways.

rok

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Apr 9 2008, 07:28 PM
Learning Tone Master
The best one to get all kinds of shirts and metal-related stuff in Germany is EMP

EMP

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 9 2008, 09:08 PM
Instructor
You can do it in several ways, try to find a store via internet in your area, download the picture and print it out with an ink jet printer and then iron it on the T shirt, or order one from an online store.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 10 2008, 12:45 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I'm sure you can find them on ebay too wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 14 2008, 12:39 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Apr 10 2008, 01:45 AM) *
I'm sure you can find them on ebay too wink.gif

Yep, you can find anything on Ebay smile.gif

(that site's ruining me...) tongue.gif

+Quote Post
visi0n
Apr 14 2008, 03:00 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
check www.large.nl wink.gif since youre living in the netherlands

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 14 2008, 03:08 PM
QUOTE (Mark. @ Apr 9 2008, 04:55 PM) *
Where all your ordered shirts good quality ohmy.gif?

yes

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:18 AM