My Injury-new Info
besip
Mar 13 2009, 02:47 AM
GMC:er
ok i'm was complain about my injury few weaks or maybe month ago here

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...7&hl=injury

actualy after long time when i'm was bussy i'm went to the chiropractor first{today}..i'm was tell him about my problem and he tell me that's be probbaly some spinal nerv on your neck..he take X-rays and show me my neck..the neck was straight and thats wrong!!! my main problem is numbness on my palm hands side specialy right hand and when that's get worst i'm start feel like tingling on all fingers...but like i'm set mostly the problem is on palm of my hands so thats why he decide i'm don't have carpal tunnel or tendoitis...i'm also don't have any sharp pain

The hard part is i'm not insured here on Usa and he tell me to visit him for 4-6 weaks every day...1 day be 45$ ohmy.gif
for guys who live on Usa it's fair price???????

i'm also hope his diagnostics is right ..i'm ready spend the money but hope thats help and not him to tell me after 1-2 month..sorry i'm was mistaken!!! u got something else...hi looks nice i'm have to say...but bussines is bussines specialy on Usa

btw-it's there other type of doctor who be can decide if i'm really don't have Carpal tunnel or tendoitis??..i'm saw my neck X-rays and i'm know my neck isn't 100% but just wana be sure and if i'm went maybe to europe{home} the neck problem can be fix cheaper??? but i'm afraid every doctor will tell me difrent story and i'm may be more confused biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Mar 13 2009, 03:10 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:10 PM