Enhance The Audio On Video Files
Gitarrero
Jun 8 2010, 10:16 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi guys,
On our last gig, my girlfriend shot a few videos of my band with her digital camera. When I first listened to it on a laptop I though "well, the sound is very bad, you can hear the audience mumbling, there is no bass, no rhythm guitar..."
But we plugged the laptop into our mixer and the PA in our rehearsal room yesterday, cranked the bass swith up, played a bit with the other knobs ,et voilá!, the sound was much better.
Now I'm wondering, is there a freeware tool so I can edit the audio mix in the video file, save it and upload it to youtube with the better sound?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 9 2010, 03:23 PM
Instructor
you can do the editing yourself just like you did with that one, then import audio on your video editing software such as Sony Vegas, sync with the video again

render it and upload it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 9 2010, 03:34 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well if you have any advanced video editing software like Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier you can edit the audio track inside the program and add EQ , Compressions and other stuff to the audio channel and then do the export.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 11 2010, 01:00 AM
Instructor
When I choose to edit audio from video I use Nuendo and option "Extract audio from video file". This gives me a copy of wave file to edit. Then couple of steps, listening, checking stereo, boosting, cutting, taming, adding space if needed, compress a bit, listen, do it over again, listen, again..

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2010, 11:26 PM
GMC:er
Vegas and Nuendo are great but since they are not FreeWare I thought I"d suggest REAPER which can be downloaded and tried for 30 days for free. If you like it, they ask that you buy a $60 license. It's great software for audio production that also supports video.

http://www.reaper.fm/download.php

Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:20 AM