Gojira
steve25
Mar 10 2009, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
Any of you guys heard anything from this band? Last year i read something about their latest album, the way of all flesh and how it was supposed to be something completely new. Well when i heard that i tend to think "yeah right" because 9 times out of 10 i'm disapointed but after hearing this at last i thought it was great. My favourite track off of the album is wolf down the earth here is it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyh3eOg-YpA...feature=related

Sorry for the quality it isn't great but best i could find

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artemus
Mar 11 2009, 12:01 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Of course I've heard Gojira biggrin.gif They're a superb band!
'though for me my favourite album is From Mars To Sirius

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 12 2009, 01:27 AM
Yeah cool, i haven't heard that one i only have the latest one but i'll be sure to check it out at some point smile.gif

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 12 2009, 01:43 AM
Instructor
I've heard of them before, but never heard their music.
I like it a looot!
Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 12 2009, 04:12 PM
Glad you liked it David!

I'm in the middle of tabbing one of their tracks at the moment because i like it a lot. I've already noticed some interesting stuff they do.

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Mar 13 2009, 12:54 AM
Instructor
I've been listening to some of the stuff of that you tube channel you posted and they have some cool songs.

Thanx for sharing!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Mar 14 2009, 12:06 AM
They have some cool things, but I never got into them. I want to like them though, and they are a lot better than most new metal bands smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 14 2009, 12:14 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
They are awesome I love there song Vacuity!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
midnight
Mar 18 2009, 07:33 AM
Cool band. Soooo heavy live! Really good musicians also.

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Mar 22 2009, 02:40 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
I really likes it as well! They`re extremely heavy, but they dont have that screamo vocal as Trivium etc. if you catch my drift. And they`re so tight! Im per now learning Backbone. Incredibly tight and cool sang, good rhytm workout smile.gif

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:43 AM