Drum Tracks For Free Download?
ZakkWylde
Jul 26 2008, 12:29 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys do you know a site where I can get free drumtracks (especially heavy and fast ones) to jam along and download. No tracks to existing songs, just tracks that were created with EZdrummer and such to record yourself with...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
ruben_mcn
Mar 29 2010, 06:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi was also looking for tracks of such kind ... Does any one know where can thesse be found ??

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 29 2010, 09:03 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Haven't seen those around. I know its not the same, but here is a little useful online rhythm machine - http://rinki.net/pekka/monkey/

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Mar 29 2010, 09:31 PM
Learning Roadie
even a site that has drum mp3 rythms or lopps would be usefull smile.gif if anybody knows one

Thanks bogdan smile.gif nice site

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Mar 29 2010, 09:33 PM

+Quote Post
OzRob
Mar 30 2010, 04:56 AM
GMC:er
I use "Drums On Demand". They are studio recorded loops, fills, intros, ending, single hits etc. Professional quality. If you join their mailing list they'll send you a link to download some free loops. They give you four complete song sets in some different styles. The demo freebies were so good, I started buying their packs and that's all I use for drums. The freebies are about 120mb to download.

http://www.drumsondemand.com/content/free-drum-loops

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 30 2010, 07:51 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
I just found these sites, but I don't have speakers (I'm at work...don't tell anyone!) tongue.gif so I can't say anything about the quality:
http://www.dooleydrums.com/drum_loops_000048.php
http://www.freeloops.com/freeloops/poprock/
http://free-loops.com/free-loops-find.php?term=Drum

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Apr 27 2010, 10:28 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
I once downloaded some free loops for EZ Drummer, but I don't remember where I got them, if I recall the address I will post it here. Did you google for free ez drummer or something like that?

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 31 2010, 07:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (OzRob @ Mar 30 2010, 05:56 AM) *
I use "Drums On Demand". They are studio recorded loops, fills, intros, ending, single hits etc. Professional quality. If you join their mailing list they'll send you a link to download some free loops. They give you four complete song sets in some different styles. The demo freebies were so good, I started buying their packs and that's all I use for drums. The freebies are about 120mb to download.

http://www.drumsondemand.com/content/free-drum-loops

Thanks for info about this site! I really like the samples and grooves offered there! How do those pack work, do they offer same grooves on various tempos to choose from?

I can see they have some bass loops too smile.gif hehehe cool... smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
OzRob
Jun 8 2010, 11:30 AM
Hey Bogdan,

Each pack has a selection of song sets which range in tempos and styles and they can be time stretched to some degree but I don't go too far or the quality starts suffering. Each song set has matched loops for verses, chorus, bridge, intros, fills, endings, single hits, layers and so on.

It's very simple to use. I just unzip the download into a folder and then add sounds in my DAW. No programming necessary! Try the demo and you'll pretty much know all you need.

Cheers,

Rob.

This post has been edited by OzRob: Jun 8 2010, 11:32 AM

--------------------
------------------------
------------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jun 8 2010, 12:58 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the info Rob, I am downloading free samples now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 8 2010, 10:22 PM
Learning Roadie
I use Linux Multimedia Studio to make drums. I know it's not already made, but it offers a lot of possibilities. It's a free program.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 14 2010, 08:15 PM
Instructor
Try to find metal foundry MIDI pack from Toontrack, it's awesome, and also drumkit from hell premade MIDI groove library. They contain tons of great realistic MIDI grooves with correct velocity and mapping.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jun 14 2010, 08:15 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
OzRob
Nov 25 2010, 11:32 AM
Been using some Groove Monkee products with quality drum libraries (EWQL mainly).

They offer several hundred sample loops for free. http://www.groovemonkee.com/en/samples

Basically a real drummer plays the rhythms into an electronic kit and generates the midi loops. They aren't quantised and have that live drummer feel. Each set comes with multiple mappings covering the most popular drum programs.

I used some of the freebies in this track with an EWQL industrial drumkit included in The Dark Side. http://soundcloud.com/cruciform/in-a-dirty-funk

I've since bought several Groove Monkee sets.

--------------------
------------------------
------------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:01 AM