Check Out My New Band
The Uncreator
Jan 31 2009, 04:30 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
The band I was previously kind fell apart, So me, the singer and drummer started a new one. Mainly sci-fi, horror, fantasy, and video-game based (at least in the name, yes it is a star wars reference., We're all a bunch of geeks and nerds cool.gif ).

Anyway, Thought I'd show you guys, I'm proud of what we got goin, It something that stands out I think, At least among my local scene.

Hope you guys like and feel free to send an add.

Knights Of The Old Republic

*Sorry, No vocals recorded yet, We have yet to get around to it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jan 31 2009, 04:47 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I visited that site yesterday, must say I was bit surprised how cool ideas were in the songs;) Now waiting for some stuff with vocals added:) ( the drummer could make some better name for himself than "son of thor" wink.gif )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 31 2009, 07:03 PM
He just has weird obsession with thor, No one actually calls him that laugh.gif

And we got a demo up with vocals now, SHould be up in a few minutes

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Jan 31 2009, 07:25 PM
GMC:er
The stuff's pretty badass, bro. Your Vocalist has a really guttural growl. If I would of heard that song somewhere else, I would of thought she was a dude blink.gif

Your myspace is in my favorites now, and I'll spread the word of you guys. You can never have enough fans D:

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 31 2009, 07:36 PM
Yeah, agree about the vocals - his growl is really well defined, it's not so often heard...
And I really like the ideas in those songs cool.gif well done!

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 31 2009, 07:55 PM
Thanks guys, the vocal takes on there are mine, We just recently started doin them. Her screams are alot higher than mine, like banshee high laugh.gif

Its gonna sound even better when her vocal takes are done

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Jan 31 2009, 07:59 PM
Man,if this gets any better, the universe may implode and explode at the same time.
Great stuff!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 1 2009, 06:29 PM
Instructor
I´ve heard the band I have to say it´s awesome man! Nuclear Fission reminds me "the imperial march" from stars wars tongue.gif

+Quote Post
utak3r
Feb 1 2009, 06:42 PM
To me "Nuclear Fission" reminds some Manowar songs, those epic ones... it's a really cool one biggrin.gif

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 1 2009, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Cool sound you got......

Sounds really good

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 1 2009, 10:20 PM
Instructor
Great sounding stuff dude! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Les Paul
Feb 11 2009, 05:08 AM
Rock on dude!

My favorite part is bass (sounds like bass) intro part to As If Suspended In Water. Sounds very Brian Eno-esque, and very mysterious.

Very curious how vocals would sound.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 11 2009, 12:13 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow man you got a very good band together!! Songs are awesome!! smile.gif) Good luck!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 11 2009, 04:08 PM
QUOTE (Les Paul @ Feb 10 2009, 08:08 PM) *
My favorite part is bass (sounds like bass) intro part to As If Suspended In Water. Sounds very Brian Eno-esque, and very mysterious.

Actually its a MIDI Interface, and I just hooked up to an analgue controller and messed about with it, Wish I had a bass player though, really need one.

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Feb 11 2009, 04:38 PM
Uncreator, great job man... I listened to most of the songs. You should post an ad on craigslist for a bassist... Your songs are quality and the vocals are really unique. You have a lot of potential especially considering your age - stick with it man!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 12 2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah I do have an add currently up on craigslist, No luck so far yet though

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:55 AM