Internet Connection Trouble - Cosmin's Session Rescheduled
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2014, 09:16 PM
Instructor
Hey guys sad.gif I'm sorry to inform you that my connection fell for about an hr or so now and my session tonight will be rescheduled for the weekend. I will inform you as soon as I set the new date with Bogdan. Sorry and thanks for understanding

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2014, 09:24 PM
Instructor
I hate when this happens! mad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 2 2014, 09:45 PM
Instructor
Lately I had some issues too...maybe it's the Christmass/New Years magic :/ Too many people on holidays break the servers tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 3 2014, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Morning mates, I really don't know what happened but when I reached them on the phone an hour ago, they said that there was no signal coming from my modem so they sent a team and fixed it. Luckily, this seldom happens, but now everything seems to work perfectly.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 3 2014, 10:14 AM
Instructor
Hey everyone! The session has been re-scheduled for tomorrow - Saturday, January 4th at 6 PM London time! See ya there!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2014, 03:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 3 2014, 04:45 AM) *
Morning mates, I really don't know what happened but when I reached them on the phone an hour ago, they said that there was no signal coming from my modem so they sent a team and fixed it. Luckily, this seldom happens, but now everything seems to work perfectly.

So things are work normally in Romania... when they have to send a team, it takes 3 or 4 days until they come. sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 4 2014, 04:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 3 2014, 02:00 PM) *
So things are work normally in Romania... when they have to send a team, it takes 3 or 4 days until they come. sad.gif

Well, in 7 years since I moved into this house, I only had very few problems with the internet indeed. But the thing is, Romania is one of the best places to be, when it comes down to internet connections smile.gif I've been in a lot of places around Europe and the internet is a pretty rare commodity in terms of free wi fi for instance.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:07 PM