Steve Vai's House For Sale !
Ben Higgins
Oct 7 2013, 11:11 AM
Instructor
Any takers ??

http://stevevaihome.com/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 7 2013, 11:29 AM
Instructor
Currently ain't got "that small" amount of money tongue.gif What do You think...what is the reason of selling his house? Money trouble?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Oct 7 2013, 11:38 AM
Learning Roadie
From what others have said, he hasn't actually lived there for a while. I wonder if all the studio gear is included in the price?

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 7 2013, 11:56 AM
GMC:er
Those beautiful exterior and location is better than the house itself happy.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 7 2013, 12:27 PM
Instructor
I think the interior is quite tastefully furnished. It's not something I would choose personally but still quite ok.

Quite surprised at the close proximity to other properties, even overlooking them in the hills. Felt quite claustrophobic. How can you walk around naked if there's too many neighbours around ? laugh.gif

I'll take a modest old farmhouse in the barren plains of Wiltshire, surrounding by nothing but fields and a big long driveway so I can see people coming a long way away. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 7 2013, 12:36 PM
Instructor
Ok, convinced and bought, lock this topic !!

rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 7 2013, 12:46 PM
Who else would buy it, than the GODFATHER Himself!! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 7 2013, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 7 2013, 12:46 PM) *
Who else would buy it, than the GODFATHER Himself!! cool.gif

Well said ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 7 2013, 02:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Oct 7 2013, 08:36 AM) *
Ok, convinced and bought, lock this topic !!

rolleyes.gif

I have been faster! It's mine. tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 7 2013, 06:29 PM
oh...damn, now I will have to sell three of my ferraries to buy that house.... maybe my wife will buy it for my for christmas...

do you think that I will play better if I own the house?

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 7 2013, 10:23 PM
Instructor
Sure! His best lick has to be written somewhere on the walls biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 8 2013, 08:41 AM
Instructor
I think that the older he gets, he realized that having too much stuff on his hands to take care of, is nothing but trouble and is actually keeping him from doing what he does best - music. And maybe he doesn't need that much space anymore smile.gif His kids aren't kids anymore and they will probably move out on their own - who knows? I think that the house is actually cheap, in respect to the location, the way it looks and the fact that it has that studio there smile.gif There are houses here in Bucharest that are 3 times more expensive and they are not as beautiful as Steve's

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 8 2013, 09:18 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 8 2013, 09:41 AM) *
I think that the house is actually cheap, in respect to the location, the way it looks and the fact that it has that studio there smile.gif There are houses here in Bucharest that are 3 times more expensive and they are not as beautiful as Steve's

Did Godfather bought those houses as well? cool.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 8 2013, 10:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
If we all chip in we can make this our guitar mansion! laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
AdamB
Oct 8 2013, 11:00 AM
How many members does GMC have? If we all put a few quid in, we could make it our HQ.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 8 2013, 07:02 PM
How much does he want? How cool would it be to have that studio built in to your house smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 7 2013, 06:11 AM) *

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 9 2013, 08:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 8 2013, 07:02 PM) *
How much does he want? How cool would it be to have that studio built in to your house smile.gif

The price is right on the front page smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:46 PM