> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2013, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Maynard and CO. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2013, 12:41 PM
Instructor
Possibly, one of the best guitar albums smile.gif having a great concept as well! Hail the 'Fire garden'!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 8 2013, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Sometimes all we do is sit and think about what might've been smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2013, 03:24 PM
Instructor
Amazing fan made video - sad story and a sad song definitely worth checking out:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2013, 09:37 AM
Instructor
Should this be for the GMC ladies?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2013, 08:14 AM
Instructor
A wonderful collection of the great Italian composer's 'hits' biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2013, 08:47 AM
Instructor
This album is REALLY good!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 15 2013, 04:57 PM
Instructor
Aaaand one more from Mr. Kotzen!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 17 2013, 12:08 PM
Instructor
Acoustic AC/DC? I never thought it could be possible biggrin.gif But Mattias proved us wrong!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2013, 09:22 AM
Instructor
Great metal cover!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 20 2013, 07:44 AM
Instructor
If you haven't already knew this, Palms is Chino Moreno's (Deftones vocalist) side project, with former Isis members and this is their official 2013 single:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 21 2013, 07:48 AM
Instructor
This young gentleman here, is the fantastic 23 year old Mike Dawes smile.gif Man does this dude play!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 22 2013, 07:53 AM
Instructor
Thanks to korblitz I posted this one biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 25 2013, 10:50 AM
Instructor
Interesting... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 27 2013, 09:19 AM
Instructor
Thanks to Guitarrero, I remembered this great song:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 28 2013, 08:28 AM
Instructor
It's not rock or metal but ... it's well written biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2013, 01:59 PM
Instructor
Awesomeness - a great prog band from Tunisia!!

Check out their full album here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2013, 07:25 AM
Instructor
Exquisite guitar playing and awesome vocal interpretation!! Give it up for John Mayer!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 2 2013, 07:48 AM
Instructor
I posted a song from these guys a while ago and last month, on the 25th, they released their first full album, which is being streamed here:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2013, 07:48 AM
Instructor
What's their name? laugh.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:21 PM