Ngd - Upgraded By 1 Number
ConnorGilks
May 31 2013, 10:24 PM
GMC:er
At the request of Todd, thought I'd post an NGD of my new RG7421. This one's for you Todd! biggrin.gif

I know you've all seen a black RG before, but pics anyways - story at the bottom.

So I just traded in my RG7321 plus a small bit of cash for a '99 MIJ RG7421!! It's in near mint: little to no fret wear, no buckle rash, only one small ding by the pickup selector, no dents or chips, immaculate, really. I can't thank you guys enough who recommended I upgrade to this before buying a high end 7, it plays great and stays in tune extremely well, I'm floored at the difference between this and my 7321 - and I had a really nice one! Gonna set it up, put in a DiMarzio Crunch Lab/Liquifire set and slap some much thicker strings on it tonight before I play a big 2-day metal festival tomorrow with my band - super stoked!!

So yeah. Y'know, djent, thall and stuff. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 1 2013, 12:06 AM
Super Congrats!!!!! This is a KILLER 7. As I mentioned, I've got it's brother, the 7620 (with locking trem) and these both have one of the best 7 strings necks I've ever touched. The

Were all MIJ 7 String guitars that served as the basis for what became the 7 String Prestige. If you are looking for a 7, finding one of these used is a great way to start. They honestly play like guitars from a fine custom builder. The neck is AMAZING and is about the same thickness as some other vendors 6 string necks.

I'm never getting rid of my 7620. They can bury me with it smile.gif

Enjoy!!! Record something so we can hear it!

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 1 2013, 03:19 AM
I just re-read this post twice in the last 10m not realizing your an SSO.Org member as well! laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Jun 1 2013, 03:25 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 31 2013, 11:06 PM) *
Super Congrats!!!!! This is a KILLER 7. As I mentioned, I've got it's brother, the 7620 (with locking trem) and these both have one of the best 7 strings necks I've ever touched. The

Were all MIJ 7 String guitars that served as the basis for what became the 7 String Prestige. If you are looking for a 7, finding one of these used is a great way to start. They honestly play like guitars from a fine custom builder. The neck is AMAZING and is about the same thickness as some other vendors 6 string necks.

I'm never getting rid of my 7620. They can bury me with it smile.gif

Enjoy!!! Record something so we can hear it!

Todd

Thanks man! I'm super stoked on this, I'm loving it so far... this and the 7620's I've played were all fantastic. Can't wait to get this set up tonight with my preferred string gauges - and to play it at the festival tomorrow. \m/ I may record something when I get back from the weekend trip, don't have the AxeFX II with me atm.

SpaseMoonkey: Haha yes sir! What's your username on there??

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 1 2013, 07:40 AM
Tone Seeker
Sweet Ibanez ! Congrats happy.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 2 2013, 12:38 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congrats on the new guitar, it looks sweet! smile.gif

It got me wondering now if I should get "more strings" for my bass? I've been stuck to 4 for quite some time smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 2 2013, 01:22 AM
Instructor
NGD day is always a god Day! smile.gif Ibis work great - one of bests for the price. Never dig the style if ibanez but never found anything bad comparing to other producers at specific price range. Always one of my top reference instruments. Just not my thing but no other reason than my private preferences. This guitar will do the job and I'm happy with You ! smile.gif))) Good to have a private Christmass in the middle od a Year smile.gif))

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Jun 2 2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks everyone! I just got back after the weekend expedition to play that metal festival I talked about and it worked great, very pleased with this guitar!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:40 PM