Introduction To The Site
enlo22
Dec 27 2011, 09:13 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hello everyone, I started to use this website about 2 days ago and thought this would be a good way to improve. I wanna introduce myself and see what there is to do on this site because it seems interesting from what I see. I have been playing guitar for 1 year in January and sometimes I do get discouraged because I see so many great players every where. I'm kind of lost in the whole music theory part mostly what makes chords what and when to play certain scales etc.. but i'm improving thanks to some help on here and around. I like bands such as Kreator,Iron Maiden,Slayer,Dissection and Death...many many more but lets keep it short haha. One of my top favorite players is Marty Friedman, he inspires me but I wish I could understand more of what he's doing all due to my lack of knowledge. Thanks for the site and I hope to learn new things on here. I have posted a video here of something that I made up mostly to show you guys what i'm capable of playing and not playing and what I need to improve etc.. thanks again! Marco mellow.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 27 2011, 10:37 AM
Instructor
Hi!!! Welcome to GMC! Here you will find great teachers and a lot of new things to learn and practice! Also community is very friendly and helpful so if you have any questions you can just ask!
Happy to see you here!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 27 2011, 10:49 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard Marco. Your playing is quite good, well done! You could ask advices in the music theory direction, not sure what you know. Have you learned anything about scales and chords before?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 27 2011, 11:14 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC man ! You have some great skills for sure,and we are here to help you in whatever you want to know smile.gif!

--------------------

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 28 2011, 02:25 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
THanks everyone smile.gif i have been paying attention the the scales etc.. now that i'm here I've learned and things are starting to make more sence! i'm glad thanks again for your help!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:47 AM