> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Etienne's Thread, for Gab's Army
Etienne
Aug 26 2014, 11:25 PM
GMC:er
Thank's i will work E dorian and i think i will love it.
Ill give you some news later.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 27 2014, 07:43 PM
Instructor
Cool Etiene! If you like Dorian mode, you should check out this lessons:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/dorian_funk/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/dorian...asing_beginner/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Dorian...g-Intermediate/

You will find very interesting licks as well as cool backings to try the mode.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Etienne
Aug 28 2014, 12:26 AM
ok i understand now when i clinc on the link yesterday i see on the sceen E dorian mode but when i clic now i'm on another stuff.
You want me to restart at the first page ??? and do the exercices on the forum???

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 28 2014, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Etienne @ Aug 27 2014, 08:26 PM) *
ok i understand now when i clinc on the link yesterday i see on the sceen E dorian mode but when i clic now i'm on another stuff.
You want me to restart at the first page ??? and do the exercices on the forum???

My first suggestion was to work on your previously designed routine and also to check the Week#1 of the Improvisation Course. Are you talking about these things?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Etienne
Aug 28 2014, 02:48 PM
ok

+Quote Post
Etienne
Aug 29 2014, 08:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytV0l6Dg7cU...Vhngk4HT5kEvgog

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 30 2014, 04:10 PM
Instructor
Hello Etienne! Thanks for sharing the video!! I can notice that your playing is evolving very well. Your alternate picking technique is becoming tight and clear. This lesson is excellent to train this so I recommend you to continue playing this one every day to start feeling more comfortable with both hands playing this passages.

Some things to have in mind while you practice:

- You tend to lose a bit the timing when you have to move to different parts of the neck, when a new section starts.
- The arpeggios in the middle section are not sounding very clear, isolate them and practice the licks as a loop.
- Your vibrato technique is a bit weak. I know that it's not the main thing on this lesson but it's good to pay attention and work on it too.
- Your guitar sound a bit out of tune, maybe the third or second string are a bit off so check it out.
- Your trills need some more work, they are not clear, some notes don't sound and the timing is not regular.

Ok friend, I hope that this comments help. Let me know if you have any question or if you need some extra lessons to work on this details.

Keep on rocking. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Etienne
Nov 11 2015, 02:17 AM
Oh my god, i'm a bad student....Hey Gab how are you???

I don't have full time but one lesson at a time. So let's go
Choose one or two an i focus just on one lesson.

I don't change my goal to be a solo guitar player but life is life...

Ya rock and roll

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 11 2015, 01:18 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Welcome back! Great to see you here again.

I think that it would be interesting if you work on Guitar Gym and one lesson that is at your level and that motivates you to practice. Do you have any one in mind? I've suggested some on this thread.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Etienne
Nov 15 2015, 09:22 PM
Let's try it

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 16 2015, 04:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Etienne @ Nov 15 2015, 05:22 PM) *
Let's try it

Ok! What lesson are you going to work?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Etienne
Nov 17 2015, 02:19 AM
I will try your guitar gym

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 17 2015, 04:31 PM
Instructor
Great! Keep me updated.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:10 PM