Pink Floyd Style Lesson, Tools to get your musical landscape together!
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2007, 07:04 PM
GMC Founder
Pink Floyd Style Lesson

Europe: Pink Floyd Style Lesson

It's a joyful experience to hear David O bend his notes - as he shows fantastic control of his tone. What's even better is - now you too can learn how to!

When practicing this kind of solo, nailing the right frets isn't nearly enough - make sure to listen carefully to how David controls his bends. Then apply the most efficient learning tool ever: imitiate/plagerise! That's how everybody does it! biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 3 2007, 09:23 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 3 2007, 01:04 PM) *
Pink Floyd Style Lesson

Europe: Pink Floyd Style Lesson

It's a joyful experience to hear David O bend his notes - as he shows fantastic control of his tone. What's even better is - now you too can learn how to!

When practicing this kind of solo, nailing the right frets isn't nearly enough - make sure to listen carefully to how David controls his bends. Then apply the most efficient learning tool ever: imitiate/plagerise! That's how everybody does it! biggrin.gif

Kris

All i can say is wow, what a web site this is. never ceases to amaze me how you keep putting in the right pieces. i was really wanted to see something like this.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 3 2007, 09:25 PM
GMC:er
Im not a big pink floyd fan..but i must say..its a very nice lesson tongue.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 3 2007, 09:38 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Yes, very nice David - captured the Gimore Vibe!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jun 3 2007, 09:38 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:27 PM