Cirse's New Album!, Finally we finished my band's second album!
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 22 2010, 05:02 PM
Instructor
Hi everybody!! I'm proud to announce that I finally received the physical copies of "Imaginario", Cirse's (my band) new album! smile.gif
This is the album cover art:

Attached Image

You can check 3 new songs here: http://www.myspace.com/cirsemusic

If you want to get a copy contact me via PM! smile.gif

I hope that you like it!

Gab.-

PS: I'll be posting technical details soon to share the experience of composing, recording, mixing and producing this album!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Oct 22 2010, 05:04 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 22 2010, 05:11 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congratulations Gabriel! smile.gif I wish you the success with the album. I'm listening to the songs on myspace, they sound awesome! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
CathShadow
Oct 22 2010, 05:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I love it!!! I really can't wait to hear the rest of it.. well done Gab, and Luciana biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 22 2010, 07:07 PM
GMC Founder
I feel very privileged to have been given the possibility to listen to these two new songs in advance - and quality is just mind-blowing. This album is going to be something truly special. I sense you will be able to top your first album which was extremely strong - that's a very difficult thing to do. Hats off to you!

By the way that is some awesome album art - did you come up with the concept?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Oct 22 2010, 07:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
The cover is nice Gab.... I can't listen to the song those because I am at work at the moment (since I heard the preview of your album I can't wait to listen to it).

Of course I want to get a copy of that cd... Is it going to be available on iTunes (like bi-polar)???

Congrats on the new album.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 22 2010, 08:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Oct 22 2010, 01:11 PM) *
Congratulations Gabriel! smile.gif I wish you the success with the album. I'm listening to the songs on myspace, they sound awesome! smile.gif

Thank you very much Bogdan! smile.gif

QUOTE (CathShadow @ Oct 22 2010, 01:34 PM) *
I love it!!! I really can't wait to hear the rest of it.. well done Gab, and Luciana biggrin.gif

Thank you friend! I already received you message! wink.gif

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 22 2010, 03:07 PM) *
I feel very privileged to have been given the possibility to listen to these two new songs in advance - and quality is just mind-blowing. This album is going to be something truly special. I sense you will be able to top your first album which was extremely strong - that's a very difficult thing to do. Hats off to you!

By the way that is some awesome album art - did you come up with the concept?

Thank you Kris! Yeah. I'm very proud with the evolution comparing this album with the first one. I think (and hope) that this will be and endless evolution from album to album. smile.gif We worked on the songs for 3 years and I tried to get the best sound using our equipment and adding some extra equipment rented. The cover art (the tree of life) reflects the positive feeling of the new music and lyrics. Our first album was a bit darker and this one is a happier (but not too much! hahah laugh.gif) but at the same time much more powerful.

QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Oct 22 2010, 03:09 PM) *
The cover is nice Gab.... I can't listen to the song those because I am at work at the moment (since I heard the preview of your album I can't wait to listen to it).

Of course I want to get a copy of that cd... Is it going to be available on iTunes (like bi-polar)???

Congrats on the new album.

Thank you! smile.gif It will be available on iTunes but I'm not sure when. I didn't start the process of uploading and I know that it takes some time to appear on stores since you do the upload.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 22 2010, 08:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
That's great news! Will it be available for download at iTunes? I really wanna have it, loved your first album.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Oct 22 2010, 10:15 PM
Instructor
I really like that cover concept, and it also looks really good,

I like the heaviness. Nice emotional lyrics too tongue.gif

Very well thought -of arrangements. That's what really creates great music.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 23 2010, 02:27 AM
Instructor
very cool gabriel, very cool.
love the mix man, but i wanna listen it in better quality, how can i get a copy?

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 23 2010, 11:44 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congrats Gab and best of luck with this smile.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Rik Veldhuizen
Oct 23 2010, 12:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
very nice..! Now if only I could understand the lyrics smile.gif... Then again, not necessary at all

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 23 2010, 03:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
\m/ YEAH! I'm a big fan still Gabe! Maybe another Dutch-English cover of your band's songs smile.gif I really dig Luciana's voice man, pass her my compliments tongue.gif and overal construction is just very good smile.gif Pls let us know when it's on iTunes!

Btw have you already put an English version of Muy Tarde on the album? I've still got our adapted text, worked like a charm smile.gif Song is more then good enough to get ont he radio here tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Oct 23 2010, 05:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
I finally listened to these song on myspace.... Man I can't wait to hear the whole album ... You all made a really good job on this album.

¡Me gusta Cirse! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 25 2010, 12:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 22 2010, 04:22 PM) *
That's great news! Will it be available for download at iTunes? I really wanna have it, loved your first album.

It will be on itunes but maybe in a month.

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Oct 22 2010, 06:15 PM) *
I really like that cover concept, and it also looks really good,

I like the heaviness. Nice emotional lyrics too tongue.gif

Very well thought -of arrangements. That's what really creates great music.

Thank you very much Daniel! smile.gif

QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Oct 22 2010, 10:27 PM) *
very cool gabriel, very cool.
love the mix man, but i wanna listen it in better quality, how can i get a copy?

Thank you friend! If you want a physical copy contact me and we can arrange to send it to you. smile.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 23 2010, 07:44 AM) *
Congrats Gab and best of luck with this smile.gif

Thanks Tony! I'll be sending a promo CD to the radio that you suggested soon!

QUOTE (Rik Veldhuizen @ Oct 23 2010, 08:00 AM) *
very nice..! Now if only I could understand the lyrics smile.gif... Then again, not necessary at all

Thank you man! We are experimenting with English lyrics so you'll have new about it soon.

QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Oct 23 2010, 11:28 AM) *
\m/ YEAH! I'm a big fan still Gabe! Maybe another Dutch-English cover of your band's songs smile.gif I really dig Luciana's voice man, pass her my compliments tongue.gif and overal construction is just very good smile.gif Pls let us know when it's on iTunes!

Btw have you already put an English version of Muy Tarde on the album? I've still got our adapted text, worked like a charm smile.gif Song is more then good enough to get ont he radio here tongue.gif

A new cover would be fantastic! I already have 6 of the new songs translated to English and we started recording the first ones. smile.gif
I also think that we should record Muy Tarde in English! Luciana is working hard to feel comfortable with the english language.

QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Oct 23 2010, 01:30 PM) *
I finally listened to these song on myspace.... Man I can't wait to hear the whole album ... You all made a really good job on this album.

¡Me gusta Cirse! wink.gif

I'm glad to know that you like it! smile.gif Me alegra sabe que te gusta Cirse! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 25 2010, 02:31 PM
Instructor
congrats!!! biggrin.gif I need a copy to complete my Cirse's discography!!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 25 2010, 11:43 PM
The Dark Canuck
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! I can't wait for my copy smile.gif You know I'm one of your biggest fans Gabe. The songs I've heard are amazing!!

Congrats to you all smile.gif

This post has been edited by rokchik: Oct 27 2010, 12:38 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 26 2010, 04:04 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Loved those three tracks Gabe!

You are news on the GMC Journal wink.gif
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/Portal:GMC

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 26 2010, 04:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Oct 25 2010, 10:31 AM) *
congrats!!! biggrin.gif I need a copy to complete my Cirse's discography!!

laugh.gif There ate not too many lucky guys that have the full discography like you! tongue.gif

QUOTE (rokchik @ Oct 25 2010, 07:43 PM) *
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! I can't wait for my copy smile.gif You know I'm one of your biggest fans Gab. The songs I've heard are amazing!!

Congrats to you all smile.gif

Thank you a lot Susan! smile.gif I answering your message regarding getting the album! wink.gif

QUOTE (Fran @ Oct 26 2010, 12:04 PM) *
Loved those three tracks Gabe!

You are news on the GMC Journal wink.gif
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/Portal:GMC

Wou! That's amazing Fran! Thank you very much! I already published the Portal on Cirse's Facebook! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 26 2010, 05:23 PM
Instructor
yes, I know. you are my Idol! LOL!!!
cannot wait to listen to the whole album here, beer at hand, some pizza and Cirse breaking the walls down!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 26 2010, 07:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Oct 26 2010, 01:23 PM) *
yes, I know. you are my Idol! LOL!!!
cannot wait to listen to the whole album here, beer at hand, some pizza and Cirse breaking the walls down!

hahaha yeah! pizza and beer! cool combination!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:04 AM