> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

15 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Treydeschamp's Metalcore Training Program
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 17 2013, 03:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Mar 16 2013, 11:00 PM) *
So I tried a PRS Custom 24 SE today. I tried the 6 and 7 string version of it.

Both were amazing. I'm pretty set on the 6-string version being my next guitar!

Hehe! Awesome mate! Good call wink.gif The SE line has great guitars, tell me what would the price be for the 6 string and which one for the 7 string?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 17 2013, 03:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 17 2013, 09:10 AM) *
Hehe! Awesome mate! Good call wink.gif The SE line has great guitars, tell me what would the price be for the 6 string and which one for the 7 string?

The guy at the shop told me he could probably sell me the SE 6 string for a discount at $600 since he knows he'll make the rest of the money back since I'm at the shop so much laugh.gif

The 7-string model would be somewhere around $700 which is basically full price give or take.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 17 2013, 03:39 PM
Instructor
Close to the prices in here smile.gif I was curious - mate I will cook up a little video for ya, regarding exercising the low registers with your voice wink.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 17 2013, 03:48 PM
Awesome man!

So I'm thinking, what if we start doing lessons of just all kinds of styles. I'm liking more bluesy stuff because you can actually turn it into metal but it's got more feeling.

I'm about to start working with Todd on speed so I'd like try and put all of that stuff together.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 17 2013, 06:09 PM
Just talked to my Dad on the phone C-man!

I was ranting about how awesome that PRS was that I played and he surprised me by letting me know in two weeks it will be mine!
He is buying it for me as my graduation present!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 17 2013, 07:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Mar 17 2013, 05:09 PM) *
Just talked to my Dad on the phone C-man!

I was ranting about how awesome that PRS was that I played and he surprised me by letting me know in two weeks it will be mine!
He is buying it for me as my graduation present!

Well, I guess a welcome to the family a bit earlier then the due date would be fit! biggrin.gif Welcome Trey!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 17 2013, 08:19 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 17 2013, 01:29 PM) *
Well, I guess a welcome to the family a bit earlier then the due date would be fit! biggrin.gif Welcome Trey!

Super excited!

I'm getting the one in Royal Blue. Fell in love with it yesterday! cool.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 17 2013, 09:09 PM
Instructor
Oh, the blue one biggrin.gif I love that!

Trey, here's what I got for ya:

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 17 2013, 09:42 PM
Really cool video.

I try hard to use my diaphragm. I think I'm like you. I'm more comfortable singing high rather than low! It's really cool how the way you use your facial muscles determines how one's voice sounds.

I'm going to try these techniques.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 18 2013, 08:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Mar 17 2013, 08:42 PM) *
Really cool video.

I try hard to use my diaphragm. I think I'm like you. I'm more comfortable singing high rather than low! It's really cool how the way you use your facial muscles determines how one's voice sounds.

I'm going to try these techniques.

Glad I could help mate smile.gif Tell me, do you have any vids with you singing, or any recording of sorts?

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 18 2013, 04:39 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 18 2013, 02:37 AM) *
Glad I could help mate smile.gif Tell me, do you have any vids with you singing, or any recording of sorts?

Stay tuned. A friend and I are actually going to be doing a cover of Road to Nowhere by Bullet for my Valentine soon. Pretty sure I'll be on vocals and he'll be doing the acoustic.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 19 2013, 08:46 AM
Instructor
Sounds great man - looking forward to it! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 21 2013, 02:59 AM
So question,

How exactly do you go about writing lyrics.

I've written some stuff and never know if I'm doing it the right way or not. I just sort of write and leave it at that laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 21 2013, 05:51 PM
Instructor
Howdy amigo smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 23 2013, 07:26 AM
Really cool Cosmin.

Yeah I get the whole story telling thing. I'd rather lyrics that have a meaning or purpose than just random words that rhyme you know? laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 23 2013, 12:44 PM
Instructor
Most definitely man! We had a gig last night and while I was recovering I was thinking about how much lyrics can hit people when they started singing the chorus in 'Meta' biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 23 2013, 02:59 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 23 2013, 06:44 AM) *
Most definitely man! We had a gig last night and while I was recovering I was thinking about how much lyrics can hit people when they started singing the chorus in 'Meta' biggrin.gif

What a coincidence. Meta hit me harder than a bus going full speed when I first listened too it. wink.gif Do you think maybe I should post some lyrics for constructive criticism?

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 23 2013, 04:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Mar 23 2013, 01:59 PM) *
What a coincidence. Meta hit me harder than a bus going full speed when I first listened too it. wink.gif Do you think maybe I should post some lyrics for constructive criticism?

By all means man smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 23 2013, 04:27 PM
This was written during a not so great period in my life probably around the time that I first heard Meta. You may see why Meta had such an impact on me in these lyrics. Don't worry, I'm not some psycho whose about to jump off a bridge laugh.gif

Desolation

What is going on
These walls are closing in
My hourglass is turned upside down
The pouring never ends
A slave to the pain is what I’ve become
Torturing myself yet again

Don’t pray for me
Just watch me wither away

Emptiness protruding
Self-hatred fills my soul
My glass has become half empty
Obscurity is at whole

Don’t pray for me
Just watch me wither away
This inoperative shell of a man
Seems destined to remain

I need a savior
In the abyss so gray
Damnation lingers
My life is in jeopardy

Or pray for me
And watch me wither alone
Because no one was there before
A formality rotted to the bone

Don’t pray for me
I’ll do this all alone
I’ve always done it alone

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 23 2013, 05:51 PM
Instructor
Mate - I sense anger in there - lyrics are usually a vessel for spilling out the stuff. I think they are pretty deep and they carried the message through to me... I will most probably start writing again soon as there's a lot gathered in my bag of tales as well.

Do you have anymore? And have you ever tried to put them against music? smile.gif

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:54 PM