Tonight's Video Chat Homework
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 17 2013, 10:34 PM
Instructor
Well, guys and gals, thanks for a fun session on cartoon and tv themes biggrin.gif I will take the opportunity and write about your little assignment here as well tongue.gif

1) Pick up your favorite TV or cartoon theme
2) Learn it and play it in 3 different positions on the neck, making it as different as possible from the perspective of arranging the notes. Stick to the same key of course smile.gif
3) Shoot a quick video where you are playing the 3 different positions, against a metronome click at a speed you feel comfy with biggrin.gif

Looking forward to Dian and meltedgraphics' takes and EVERYONE is welcome as well smile.gif You will develop your fretboard knowledge extensively if you know how to play the same thing in as many possible ways on the neck! You are free to use any technique you like smile.gif

Let your imagination go crazy biggrin.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 23 2013, 12:48 PM
Instructor
Well, gentlemen? smile.gif Tomorrow is Thursday and I don't see any recording here smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 23 2013, 01:42 PM
Instructor
This is a great idea! I hope to see some videos here! smile.gif

here you can get some inspiration. smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Extrem...spector-Gadget/

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 24 2013, 09:29 AM
Instructor
Thanks Gabe! Well, it looks like the guys can't decide what to start first with laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 24 2013, 02:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
Dont worry, ive got one in the works. Ill get it posted soon!

+Quote Post
Quantum
Jan 24 2013, 05:49 PM
GMC:er
Hey, guys! : )

Here's the video that I made as homework for today's videochat:

Videochat Homework

Hope you enjoy it.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 24 2013, 07:04 PM
Instructor
Oh man biggrin.gif This one is complicated to remember! I think you did a very good job mate! Both using the pick on the electric guitar and the fingers on the classic - Congratulations neighbor!

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 24 2013, 07:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Alright! Finally sort out this video editor! So, as promised

Your Mario rendition was epic Quantum! Nice work!
But how am i supposed follow an act like that!! tongue.gif

Tim

+Quote Post
Quantum
Jan 24 2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks, guys! : )

Great job, Tim! It's a very interesting guitar you have. (at least for me)
The fingerboard seems so tiny.

And the theme sounds pretty catchy, too. Which show is it from?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 24 2013, 08:34 PM
Instructor
Good question Tim - aside from the congrats biggrin.gif Where is this taken from?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 24 2013, 08:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Quantum @ Jan 24 2013, 07:34 PM) *
Thanks, guys! : )

Great job, Tim! It's a very interesting guitar you have. (at least for me)
The fingerboard seems so tiny.

And the theme sounds pretty catchy, too. Which show is it from?

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 24 2013, 08:34 PM) *
Good question Tim - aside from the congrats biggrin.gif Where is this taken from?

Cosmin

Thought everyone would catch this one. Am I the only fan?? huh.gif

Its from "Family Guy" biggrin.gif

As for the guitar, its a travel guitar, so it has a small body. the neck is full size though, but i do have pretty big hands so it might look small in comparison smile.gif

Tim

+Quote Post
Quantum
Jan 24 2013, 08:57 PM
Oh, great! I've once played on such a guitar and it was indeed very handy.

Btw, I share the room with my sister, so that's why it's full of bears & stuff. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 25 2013, 08:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey, all good mate. We're here to play guitar, Not judge others on their bear teddy collections tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2013, 10:08 AM
Instructor
I haven't noticed the Teddies but that's a good thing, because I was caught up in Dian's playing laugh.gif

I had no clue that's the Family Guy theme, man - I have watched a few episodes though biggrin.gif

Alright now, clickie here for the video chat homework -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=47617

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:55 AM