Gmc Is A Drug!
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 07:32 AM
GMC:er
GMC Is A Drug, and im hooked on it, the only difference is, that it has no negative effects, like drug has ( Watch out kids! ) But im seriously hooked on GMC! I got my account around 12:00 Yesterday. Daytime, and i was learning, and posting untill 10:00 in the evening, Thats, Thats, 10 FREAKING HOURS! ohmy.gif I havent spent so much time on anything ever! This is a kind of message that says: "Oh My God, GMC ROCKS! wink.gif"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock On!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Juan M. Valero
Apr 18 2008, 07:41 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif GMC Rocks !! I use to spend almost 1 hour every day here, but I'm usually conected all day and posting between my personal classes or in my free time tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 07:43 AM
All Hail Kris, The Founder Of GMC! laugh.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Apr 18 2008, 09:29 AM
Wow, 105 posts in 1 day? ohmy.gif I'd have a hard time doing that in 1 month!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 09:30 AM
Haha biggrin.gif i love the forums !

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 18 2008, 09:34 AM
Instructor
nice posts for 1 day

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 09:38 AM
Thanx tongue.gif Its like this: Practice Practice, Post, Post, Practice post combination. biggrin.gif

Wish i was half as good on guitar as i was on posting ^^,

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 18 2008, 09:51 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Young Guitarist @ Apr 18 2008, 08:32 AM) *
GMC Is A Drug, and im hooked on it, the only difference is, that it has no negative effects, like drug has ( Watch out kids! ) But im seriously hooked on GMC! I got my account around 12:00 Yesterday. Daytime, and i was learning, and posting untill 10:00 in the evening, Thats, Thats, 10 FREAKING HOURS! ohmy.gif I havent spent so much time on anything ever! This is a kind of message that says: "Oh My God, GMC ROCKS! wink.gif"

Yeah i am totally hooked on it to....always when i go on my computer as start GMC and check the forum......

Wow man over 100 post in 24 hours...must be some kind of rekord.. i have done 100 post in less then a week and that feelt like very much

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 18 2008, 09:52 AM
laugh.gif If you go on posting like this your nickname will get as famous as "The Uncreator" laugh.gif
There are a couple of names at this forum who have a kinda godly status,
when I joined that I felt really honoured when a ""big name" commented laugh.gif, and I still do laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Mark.: Apr 18 2008, 09:53 AM

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Apr 18 2008, 09:57 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
laugh.gif I love your genuine excitement at being here, a real breath of fresh air for the forums.

Your right, GMC is a drug, I`m a total addict, cant and wont give it up! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 18 2008, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
The last time i was addictive to a site was a couple of years ago for a sie that was called Hockeychallenge....

It was a game were you played hock ad chat with other players.....The all of a udden they took the game down and said that their were goingto make some upates....but the game never came up again...

So if you ever do this Kris i will never forgive you wink.gif

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 18 2008, 10:08 AM
Instructor
GMC is addictive allright!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Hehe biggrin.gif Thx All ^^,

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Instructor
You're right, but take a big breath... laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 18 2008, 10:11 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Not 24 hours yet huh? I predict this an average of 125 posts a day and 45000 a year.

Muris and Andrews post record will be blown away somewhere around july. If they add their posts together it will take young Guitarist til autumn to pass them.

...But Andrew has an arsenal of secret weapons, being a moderator and all. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 10:56 AM
Yea he has the "Ban For Spam" option ohmy.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 18 2008, 12:23 PM
Instructor
I prefer kind a sweet drugs... and GMC is one of them! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Apr 18 2008, 12:25 PM
120 posts in one day!? damn!!!

you must be really high on GMC! tongue.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 18 2008, 12:30 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Hey YG 
post post practise practise practise and again post post but when school?  laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 18 2008, 12:32 PM
GMC is the website I view the most for sure. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:35 PM