Pedal Help
Nick325
Nov 22 2007, 07:00 PM
GMC:er
well i might be going to that guitar center sale tomorrow but im looking for a wah pedal and i like the slash crybaby wah but not sure how much the difference is between that and the normal wah or any other wahs. so can someone help me out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 22 2007, 08:32 PM
Instructor
Try the crybaby 535q parallel with that. I think that 535q is better as it offers a celan volume boost instead of distorted boost. I dont think that the distortion is a bad option but on a signature wah.. it is definetly NOT my kind of choise for a distortion pedal. Get a good dist pedal sepparetly and buy 535q. It has a great clean volume boost, that CAN be used when cranced as a little sustainer and that is pretty good for a wah pedal. I personallly wouldn`t go that far to get a wa-wa that has a distotion. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Nick325
Nov 22 2007, 10:06 PM
thanks for the recomendation ivan i listen to samples n checked reviews and it seems like an awsome pedal.
so i need to chose that with my amps disortion or another pedal or the slash wah.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 22 2007, 10:20 PM
Instructor
No problem man, smile.gif

I just didn`t understand you fully on that last sentence, can you write it again please what exactly you need to choose. I got confused with all that or or.. smile.gif Thanks in advance.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Nov 22 2007, 10:57 PM
go on to my thread from bout a year ago !! smile.gif it had loads of opinions on wah pedals.
AND I specifically asked bout the slash wah as well smile.gif (i think)

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 22 2007, 11:04 PM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Nov 22 2007, 02:32 PM) *
Try the crybaby 535q parallel with that. I think that 535q is better as it offers a celan volume boost instead of distorted boost. I dont think that the distortion is a bad option but on a signature wah.. it is definetly NOT my kind of choise for a distortion pedal. Get a good dist pedal sepparetly and buy 535q. It has a great clean volume boost, that CAN be used when cranced as a little sustainer and that is pretty good for a wah pedal. I personallly wouldn`t go that far to get a wa-wa that has a distotion. wink.gif

So are you saying the Slash Wah Wah has built in distortion?If so i didnt know any Wah pedals had distortion built into them. huh.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 07:22 AM