> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Fzalfa's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 10 2015, 05:53 PM
Instructor
Hi Laurent, thanks for the update. Yes, this is a lot of work. I assume that you are having around 3 hours to dedicate to music, don't you?

I wanted to check the amount of time to know how much time you are dedicating to each topic to be sure that you are covering too much and not going deep enough.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Aug 10 2015, 06:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Gabriel

Somedays i spend 7hours, and somedays 1 or 2, that's depand on my wife patience smile.gif (rarely 0....... )

but your are right when you bet on 3 hours , it's an average value.

i do not schedule a lot, maybe it's a fool, i cans spend 2 hours play the same stuff, but globaly on two or three days i try to works once on all.

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 10 2015, 06:07 PM
Instructor
That's ok. You sound comfortable with your current plan so I think that it's appropriated at this moment, mostly based on the fact that I'm noting good performance in the different threads and tasks that you are participating.

I feel that the current plan covers everything you should cover to progress as a musician so keep going.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Aug 24 2015, 08:31 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Gabriel

the story goes on, as you see i work on both creativ workout, the #1 is on the way, cause it's a hugest work cause i do everything
keyboard is notlike guitar, i learn to use Cubase and other synth plugins, i'll try the guitar to midi inferface from my boss gt100.

i have plan a complet track based on your creativ workout #2 BT (i still wait for your answer on MP)

still work on lesson as i have done before, things are learned , the job start to pay.

i'll redo my first REC during September, i work on some todds's lesson, and i focus myself on the play quality, sound , vibrato, non wanted sounds etc.... a huge work

that's almost all

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 25 2015, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Hi Laurent, thanks for the update. It's really cool to see you very active and motivated. I'll answer your PM in some minutes, and I'll also be checking your entries on workouts.

Keep on rocking! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Aug 25 2015, 07:39 PM
Learning Roadie
today i start to play (for fun) Over the rainbow into a personal form....... i fall in love with this and i feel a real fuckin track from me smile.gif

this is an early sample, and i have take my pain killer, it's difficult to keep an eyes open !

https://soundcloud.com/maxime-bon-3/over-the-rainbow-2

edit:

today i have done this about this track

https://soundcloud.com/maxime-bon-3/over-4

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Aug 26 2015, 06:13 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 26 2015, 06:29 PM
Instructor
This song has one of the most beautiful melodies I've ever heard. I remember listening a lot to this version when I was a teenager:

I think that it's a good backing to train your improvisation and soloing skills. As we've talked at the chat room, remember to work focusing on different concepts each time when practicing, and when just jamming for fun, do what your heart says. smile.gif

These two are killer:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Aug 26 2015, 06:42 PM
Learning Roadie
yes i'll focus onto the different section, but before do this track, i'll work on the BT i have talk in private with you !

i have planed tp play it in the jeff beck's style, before have hear it, very nice one !! the two other version are too far out of my skill

but i have give my boss gt for some days , when i('ll kept it at home, i'll try to play with my volume pedal !!

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Aug 26 2015, 06:43 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 26 2015, 06:58 PM
Instructor
Jeff Beck rules! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Sep 13 2015, 07:38 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Gabriel

what's up ?

for me, some stuff, i works shred tech with Todd to learn better picking control and play more cleany, and that work !
i work on the up to flame collab, i already have post an example , and i still work on.

i work on my track record based on your lesson BT, things are going on.

i work on over the raimbow too, pretty slowly, i take my time. i do not meet my friend Yann about his, he is to overbooked with gig and concert all around.

i work on my previous REC , gently polishing it.

that's all (and enought i think)

cheers

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 13 2015, 11:35 PM
Instructor
Hi Laurent! That's a lot of stuff! Take your time to work deep with each topic...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Sep 14 2015, 06:37 AM
Learning Roadie
my main focus is on the improvisation lesson, todd shred's one and that's all, all the rest is taken cool

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 14 2015, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Ok! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 25 2015, 09:53 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Gabriel

some word to do a quick point:

Everydays i work on:

- your impro topic
- your expanding guitar lick topic
- post hardcore collab topic
- Todd's lesson learning, #17 in progress
- one or two hours about guitar Speed software for drilling, i learn scales, shapes etc.... from 40 to 120 bpm for now, trying higher in few days.
- i have start the rythmic lesson from the GMC.... i go slowly, brand new for me.

yes, i practice smile.gif

thats enought i think.

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 27 2015, 05:37 PM
Instructor
That's a perfect plan. Everything sounds great, keep going! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 18 2016, 07:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Gabriel

for now, i work on:

- Your topic about impro

- Todd's lesson about shred

- Guitar speed trainer software everydays, about shapes and pattern drilling

- Guitar scale method, drilling about arpegios, scales

- I learn almost at 80% A tout le monde from Megadeth, the solo still give me trouble at full speed now, full cover in 2016Q1

-I learn Faith in the Other from Opeth, learned almost at all. this permit to work rythm and chords works, Soon a cover.

- I work rythm lesson, this is hard to keep it enter in my brain ;D

So this year 'll be my rythmic work year.

this is my pain !

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Jan 18 2016, 07:41 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 19 2016, 01:49 PM
Instructor
Hi Laurent, thanks for the update.

That's a very complete schedule. As making music is the main goal and when you really assimilate what you are learning and practicing, I recommend to dedicate more time to improvising and composing. You didn't shared here how much time you dedicate to each topic but I just wanted to give this suggestion in the case you dedicate the same amount of time to each task.

Keep on the hard work!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 22 2016, 11:58 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Gabriel

i feel more confortable with struming, and i don"t know why, but i thought i was stucked for the 2 last week, and suddently, since this morning, things are clearer, i play faster, with more chosen notes, my play approache is different today.

i have done a run ( 1h40m LOL) while jamm'in on cantaloupe island (from erbie hancock), i love this song cause i can jam for hours and try a lot of patterns and arpeggios , and now i feel better on, non stop playin, doing new something, a new overall color, while using my habits and adding something new.

definitely, practice pay, really,i must be patient and play play play.....

maybe a day, i'll grow up and be a fine guitar player biggrin.gif

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 24 2016, 06:41 AM
Instructor
You are already a good player! I've heard fantastic improvisations from you mate. Keep going! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 24 2016, 05:31 PM
Learning Roadie
You are already a good player! I've heard fantastic improvisations from you mate. Keep going! smile.gif

woaw !!, that make me happy !

so let's work...... now learning "hours of wealths"

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:31 PM